The Dark One

Killians pov

" crocidile... " I wispered under my breath.

She grinned. " Are you gonna let me go now?"

I pressed the sword to her neck. Her expression changed from evilish to scared really fast.

" What does he want?" I asked.

" I dont know!! " she answered but I didn't believe her.

" Tell me!" I yelled.

She was really panicking now.

" I dont know! He didn't tell us, in case something like this would happen"

" Then why did you help him?!"

She was silent for a moment.

" He promised he would release our princess."

I knew about the lost mermaid princess so I decided to show the mermaid mercy and let her go, but what I didn't understand was that the mermaid acctualy believed Rumplestiltskin held their princess captive.

It was almost morning and I decided I could still use some sleep so I decided to join Emma in the captain quarters.

I thought she would be asleep by now but by my suprise she was still awake and she looked worried.

She looked me right in the eyes and I could see a stained tear on her cheek.

" How do you know Rumplestiltskin? " she asked in a shaky voice.

" You heard that, didn't you" she nodded. I sat down beside her on the bed.

" How do you know him?"

" He is the man that killed Milah.." I said. That was when I realised she had indirectly said she knew him too.

" How do you know him?" I asked her.

" He had been locked up in our dungeons for many years, but when I was about ten years old, someone released him, and we still dont know who."

" Why would he be after us?" she asked still shaking.

" Probably because I ripped his family appart." I said, a little ashamed. She wrapped her arms around me and just hugged me. We sat there for a couple minutes just like that when we decided it might be a good idea to get some sleep before the sunlight would rises again.

We only had to sail for 10 more days, then we would be in the enchanted forest to pick up Emma's son. Then, we would just sail away as far as possible, and never look back.

Third person view

As Emma and hook driffted of to a deep sleep( probably about each other) they were fully unaware of the danger surrounding them. But not just them, but the entire realm. The fact that hook let one of the Mermaids go was crucial for the Dark One, because now he knew that this part of the plan had worked. They suspected him. Now they could move on the the next part of the plan: make the Dark One even more suspicious...

Oke, dont worry if that last part was a bit confusing, it'll all be explained later, why rumple wants to make them think he is up to something. Leave your theories in the comments, I am courious what you think is going to happen..

Xxx