The Note

Killians pov

We still didn't know if the crocidile wanted anything more than just killing me, but probably that was all he was up to. We were also getting close to the enchanted forest. We would be there in 5 days. I was really excited to finally meet Henry, and Emma was excited to see her family again and say goodbye to everything she knew( well maybe she wasn't so excited about that, but she was excited about what would come after) so she could sail away with me and her son and live a happy life.

We were all still worried about Rumplestiltskin but he hadn't tried to kill me since the mermaids, so I guess that is a good sign. Maybe he has given up.

But the second I thought of it a bird landed on the deck. It had a little note tied to its paw. I took it of and read the note. It said:

Stupid pirate, you really thought I would just give up? You better watch your belongings, or soon, they will belong to me..

Bloody hell, he didn't give up, why would he?

I reread the last line and immediately thought of one thing: Emma..

I ran torwards the captain's quarters, threw open the door, just to see a really suprised princess. She wss allright.

I sighted, reliefed that she was oke.

" What the hell was that for?" She asked laughing.

" I just wanted to make sure you were alright." I said, handing her the note.

She read it but remained silent. She probably just didn't really know what to say, not that there was much to say really...

It remained silent for at least a couple more minutes when she decided to finally break the silence, because it was starting to get akward.

"Do you even know how to dance a waltz?" she asked me, smirking.

"It has been a while, would you like to refresh my memory? I cant go to the ball without knowing how to dance properly now, can I?"

She smiled at me and walked closer to me. She placed one hand on my shoulder and grabbed my hand. I placed my hook on her waist and we started dancing through the room.

Secretly I did remember how to dance, which she probably knew from the moment we started, but neither of us stopped and we had a good time, our minds of Rumplestiltskin for a few minutes.