the Ship

Emma's pov

I woke up with my hands tied up above my head and a really bad headache.

I saw a few shadows on the walls and when i looked up i saw the people they belonged to. Pirates!

I didn't really know what to do. I tried to act strong like i wasn't scared but everyone could see that i was, that was obvious.

"get the captain" one of them wispered.
" he still has a hangover from last night, i dont know if w" he was cut of by the first man that had spoken.
" get..the..captain"
"aye" the man walked out and shut the door behind him.

I silently waited for the captain, not wanting to talk to my kidnappers. Then i realised they probably didn't even know who i was. Lets keep it that way, maybe they will let me go then.
A loud bang on the door interrupted my thoughts. The door opened and an extreemly atractive man walked in (i assume he is the captain...)

Killians pov

I hate hangovers. Usually i dont have them because i am used to a lot of alcohol but last night was really to much to handle.

Someone knocked on my door.
"sod off mate!" i yelled at him.
"Smee told me to get you, he wants to show you something"
Slowly i got up and walked to the door.

When i opened it i saw the newest crewmember, he had joined us a few months ago and i still didn't know his name, but i didn't care.

" what does Smee want to show me?"
He pointed to a door on the other side of the ship. I made my way over there, which was really hard due to my headaches.

When I reached the door i stumbled and fell against it. Trying to hide my blunder i quickly got on my feet again and opened the door.

First i looked at Smee, who pointed to the dark corner of the room. I made my way over there and saw a beautiful girl, sitting tied up on the floor. Her hair was messy and her make up smudged, but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

" what the bloody hell is this" i said, trying to hide my fluttering heart.

" we kidnapped her in the enchanted forest. We thought my might want to have some fun" he smirked.

I could only hear half of what he said. The beautiful girl, she looked so familliar. Ummmm, do I know her? Then I remembered.

" uhh lads, you kidnapped the bloody Princess."
I could see the shock in their eyes.
" ow... Well now we have a ransom "

It took me a while to realise what he just said.

" No we dont!!!" I turn around to him and push him against the wall.

" This lady shall be treated with respect and she shall not be bothered by any of you!!!!" i screamed to all the men in the room.

They all nodded and silently left the room.

I turned to the Princess. I still couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, even in a ripped peasants dress and mud covering parts of her arms and face.

"whats your name, lass? I asked while walking torwards her to release her from her chaines. After i did so she anwsered me.

"Emma Swan"

" well Swan, welcome aboard the Jolly Rogger "