The Rescue, part 2

Ariel's pov

I had been swimming for over an hour now and Emma had been onconsious for a long while now. The water was ice cold, which wasn't a suprise as we were swimming through the Ice waters, known for the never melding Ice in them.

After a while I found a big ice rock, and I climbed onto it with Emma, which was acctualy really hard..
When I finally managed to get on the rock I tried to warm Emma up, but I kinda failed since I was freezing myself. I needed to get help, or she might die. I myself was used to cold water but Emma wasn't.

Suddendly I saw a ship appear at the horizon. Just as I wanted to jump into the water to swim torwards the ship, Emma regained conciousness. She saw the ship aswell. It was coming closer and you could clearly see now that it was a pirate ship. I hoped these pirates would help us.

" Thatttss.... That... Iss.. Joll.....ro.. "
She could barely speak but I could see her eyes light up from happiness. I needed to get to this ship.

I jumped into the water and swam as fast as I could.

Once I reached the ship I started screaming.

" Help!!! I need Help!!!" soon a couple men looked right at me.

" And why would we help a mermaid?" one of them yelled.

" I am not the one that needs help! There is a girl over there, she is freezing, she said her name was Emma Swan and I think she also said she knew this ship. Please, you have to help her!"

Killians pov

I didn't know if I could trust the mermaid, but I didn't care. She said Emma was in trouble, we needed to believe her.

" Leed the way!" I yelled. She nodded and started swimming. I took over the wheel and followed the mermaid.

Soon I could see the blonde curls appear on one of the ice rocks.

I gasped. She was laying there, lifeless, freezing. Without hesitation I jumped overboard and swam torwards my Swan.

I climbed up the ice rock and held her close, trying to warm her up. I checked her pulse.. She was still alive.

" Throw a blanket! " I yelled to the people on the ship, which was now next to the ice rock. A few seconds later I had a blanket in my hands and wrapped it around Emma. I saw the mermaid looking at us, worried.

" Thank you so much for heling her" I said.

" I wish I could do more.." She answered.

" What is your name?" I asked her.

" Ariel"

" Wait.. Are you the lost mermaid princess? "

She looked away and then nodded.

" I didn't really want to be a mermaid, since then I'd have to kill humans, and I didn't want to be feared. So I ran off and now I am helping whoever I can help, hoping I'll never be found. I believe my people think I am being held captive by Rumplestiltskin" she chuckled a little as did I. I knew the lost mermaid princess wasn't being held captive by the crocidile, I just couldn't believe it, and I was right.

I felt Emma moving.

" Ki..killian?" she stuttered.

" Yes love, its me"

She shook her head, probably not really beleving that I was really here. I smiled as I hugged her and held her closer, and Ariel smiled aswell.

*****

When Emma was a little warmer we managed to get us both back on the ship.
I went to say goodbye to Ariel.

" Thank you again! This woman is my world, and thanks to you she is still alive. I dont know how to thank you"

" Don't, I am glad I could help!"

" If you ever need anything you'll know where to find us" she nodded and smiled one last time, before she swam away again.