The arrival

Emma's pov

Today was the day. My birthday. The day that I would see my family for the last time. The day that I would be reunited with my son.

When I woke up we were still sailing, we would arrive this afternoon. It took a while to realise what day it was, but when I did I was really excited. It also explained why Hook wasn't laying beside me when I woke up. I got out off bed, walked out of the captain quarters and saw the whole crew on deck, which wasn't a big suprise. The suprise was that they all screamed happy birthday at the same time, ran torwards me, lifted me up their shoulders and walked me around for a while, while they continued congratulating me. Hook was still no where to be seen.

When they put me down Killian appeared from behind me and suprised me with a big hug, which I gladly returned, but after a few moments I pulled away and just kissed him like there was no tommorow.

After a while he pulled away from the kiss, our foreheads still touching.

" Happy birthday love"

I smiled and kissed him once more. A short one this time.

After the short kiss he pulled out a box, wrapped up and about the size of a book.

" Here you go" he said

" I grabbed the box, opened it and it revieled a beautiful necklace.

( I found this one and it was just perfect for a Swan and a pirate😏😏😏)

" Thanks you Killian, its beautiful!!! ' I said as I put it around my neck.

" I hoped you might like it" he answered.

" When did you buy this" I asked, still
admiring how perfect it was.

" When you were picking out your dress in Arrendele."

I hugged him when suddendly someone screamed " land in sight!!!"
We were almost in the enchanted forest...

****

About an hour later killian and I decided to take the potion, because we were almost there. We both looked very different which was a good thing. We could see each other normal though, but the crew saw two compleetly different people.

****

I was so excited. We were almost there. Just a couple more minutes and we would be in the enchanted forest. I could clearly see people walking around on the boulevard and i could see the castle behind the village. That was when we reached the docks.

We docked, Killian was the first to step of the ship, followed by me, just like in Arrendele. He held out his hand for me to take, so I could step on land without falling in the water. My first step on land felt like magic. I was really back...