The Fight

Killians pov

We still had to sail foto's about 11 days to get to Arrendele, and Emma and I haven't talked since the conversation about our past the day before yesterday. Well, not really. I mean, we greet each other when see see each other, but not much more.
I still had to live through 11 days, then i could drop her in Arrendele, and then she could find herself a nice royal ship to take her back home.

I was stearing the ship when she walked up to me. O god, what do I do.. I cant keep ignoring her for ever... No not for ever, just eleven more days.

" hey" she simply said and stood next to me, staring at the horizon. I didn't reply.

After a couple minutes of silence she finaly broke the silence.

" you know you are alowed to speak, right?" she said, quoting me.

I softly smiled like she did when I said that.

" Hook what is up with you!!!??" she finaly yelled at me.

I looked up at her shocked due to her sudden mode change.

" and dont you dare play stupid, because you know damn well what I am talking about!!!"

I looked down, kind of ashamed, but I tried to hide it.

" At first you are flirting with me and talking about your horrible past, and now you are ignoring me like nothing happened, like I mean nothing to you"

Emma's pov

Then it hit me, right after I said that. I dont mean anything to him. I thought I was special, that him opening up about his painful past to me ment something. But I guess I was wrong. Maybe it wasn't even his real past, maybe he just made that up to impress me. Anger boiled up inside me.

" I dont mean anything to you, do I?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Emma, I.."

I slapped him. Right across his face. I was proud of myself, finaly being strong and standing up for myself. Not that it was so special, I just slapped him... I really slapped him..

He seemed suprised to. Satisfied, I walked away to my room and closed the door behind me.

I freaking slapped him!!! I was happy for a second, but then my expression changed once more. F*ck, i slapped him, he isn't gonna like this, and he is still a pirate, what if he will Punish me or something, throw me overboard leaving me behind for the sharks and mermaids till there is nothing left of me but bones.

I shivered at the thought. No he wouldn't do that, right?
Lets just hope he wouldn't do something like that...