Chapter 4 : Everything Good

Start from the beginning

"So, why that blush, Samuel ", I cornered my eyes and focused my attention towards Samuel. I was teasing him on purpose.

He kept silent for a while, then continued "Nothing really".God! I had the desire to whiten his teeth by painting it with my white paint every time he opened his mouth.

"I understand Sam, only if you're comfortable ", I changed the topic because I was not a hardcore bitch anyway. I just tried to tease him as I was yet frustrated over the fact that he didn't lend me his assignment a year ago. I could've failed because of him. Thanks to Gina.

After a while Samuel excused himself and I was more than glad because now was the time when I can know Gina's secrets about last night."What?" Gina questioned as she arched her eyebrows.

"I need every minute detail okay? It's my basic right."

Francis was about to utter a word when Gina playfully slapped him, "I'll tell my part of the story and France will tell his"

"Are you guys even virgin", I pouted in annoyance.

"Well maybe, I am not", Francis murmured, "of course yes ", Gina exclaimed.

"We were dancing last night, then all of a sudden, Samuel brushed his lips with mine. It was just the spur of the moment", Gina blushed.

"Don't tell me you kissed his yellow teeth along with his lips ", I was obnoxious of course.

"I did kiss him back. I won't lie because France was right there staring at me and annoying me", she blushed again and then continued "It was kind of a sweet one, so yeah I could not taste his yellow teeth"

"Maybe if you would have kissed me, I'd give you the taste of both worlds", Francis cut her off.

"France, Not again ", we both shouted together and then Gina made an air quotation towards him which meant that it was time to hear his part of the story.

"It was a sensuous night, that girl was a bomb. She initiated and I completed everything. I would have said the story in detail but first I need to make sure that you guys are really legal", Gina frown-pouted and I was curious so I questioned, "How about taking this relationship further?"

"Mad or what, she already has a boyfriend. So what happened that night stays the last night and loses its relevance in the following morning ", Francis smirked

"Fuck Boy", Gina murmured

Francis wiggled his brows, made a funny face and slightly pouted and answered "I heard that"

"Good for you", Gina was definitely angry by now "What happened yesterday, after we left?"

I told them the whole story, word by word. How that guy tried raping me and how Mr. RR (Aaron Reynolds) helped me.

"This guy Is truly facing multiple personality disorder, stay careful, okay", Gina replied all of a sudden and we all started laughing. I'll always cherish our moments, years later. Time wasting with them was not actually wasted. We talked like detectives and gossiped like the aunties in their mid 30's. I could stay there and talk to them all day but then I was alarmed that I had a job to attend

"Office time", I broke the conversation after some time and waved each one of them goodbye.

"Good luck with the Samuel guy", I winked looking at Gina. Saying goodbye is actually difficult. You tend to say that person bye so many times because you don't actually mean it and then you have to force yourself out of that situation, with all the guts you possess.

I stepped into my office premises. The college premises were so energetic and lively, here it felt so dull and boring. I felt stepping out of it the moment I entered. Every moment here was passing through hell and something today was really awkward and weird. Everyone present in the office stared at me like I was the runaway bride. Like I had murdered someone and ran away from prison and the police were in search of me.