18

I'm sorry for the short chapter but it's all that my mind could muster up! °^°

okay so i realize that i might have rushed a few things in here specifically, and that they probably needed more effort and detail at interpreting. but yeah i also realize how much of a lazy ass i am and how much i lack in my work so yeaaa

dont kill me tho, im still hoping you like this quicker-than-usual update!^^

You.

I soon had an inconvenient conversation with the creature before me. Of course, it was uncapable of communicating with me smoothly, which was justified by how I could not comprehend a single respond which I had received from it.

"Can you tell me anything about your species?" I questioned again.

It grunted, and exhaled very loudly. Not once did its eyes avert to me.

"There really is no way for me to get an answer from you." I mocked, slightly irritated after wasting time to try and dig up some useful information. "You really are as stupid as everyone proclaims."

It moved back yet again at my statement. It was utterly afraid of my presence, which was something that grasped my interest greatly.

I placed a hand over my grumbling stomach, and bit my lip.

"I'm hungry." Ai whined inside my head.

"That is clearly not my problem."

"Idiot! We share the same body." She yelled at me, causing my head to hurt a bit.

"Alright, but there is no food around us! However if you prefer to feast on twigs and dried leaves ala mother nature, then I'm not going to be waiting for your offer with open arms." I huffed, and felt irritated by the girl I recently found out was my sister. How she was able to be living inside my head though was beyond me. She refused to elaborate about the case, therefore I was left to ponder for an answer on my own over time.

"Tsk." She was becoming annoyed of me, as well. I wonder if every sibling quarrels like this with eachother.

"Look at what's already served in front of you. It's your early dinner, stupid." She said.

"Are you freaking crazy?!" My eyes widened in shock, and I covered my mouth from throwing up in pure horror and disgust.

"Hey," I heard her snap her fingers. "Let me give you a friendly reminder of the entire fact that you're a Ghoul. Um, duh, incase you haven't noticed: us Ghouls, we devour all."

"What the hell, Ai?!"

"Oh my god." She groaned. She moved my body closer towards the titan, and I snapped my head to the side, reluctant of getting a closer view of it. "One bite won't hurt, [f/n]."

The small gap between my face and the titan's shoulder disappeared, and I couldn't understand what was happening exactly, but I felt a wave of bliss wash over me. An amazing taste over my taste buds, unlike the horrible food we members of the Survey Corps are forced to eat.

I regained my consciousness, and felt warm blood trickle down my chin, and spill onto the ground.

"Isn't that good?" She teased.

"I have no fucking idea of what the hell you just made me do," I said, feeling an ounce of uneasiness. "But I like it."

She laughed at my response, and let me continue eating my meal.

My eyes widened, and I backed away, trying to wipe away the stains around my lips, and uniform. "What the hell?! What did I just do?!"

"Oh calm down." She sighed in an exhausted way.

I licked my lips, and the delightful flavor was still lingering there.

"Do titans really taste like this?" I hesitantly asked.

"Mhm."

I let myself think over my previous actions, and contemplate over how I should react. By now, I've learned that I wasn't human, but I could not imagine someone in their right mind casually taking a bit out of a titan's shoulder.

"You really have so much to learn." She pointed out.

Before I had the time to reply, I felt myself being scooped off the ground, and up into the air. I fidgeted around in the stranger's arms, until I was finally able to look up and realise the familiar face of the captain.

"Levi?" I tried to say nonchalantly, without any shrieking included.

He remained silent, and suddenly slammed me on to a tree. My eyes widened, as I was not expecting the aggressive act at all. Most of the air was pushed out of my lungs from the sudden contact with the tree's hard bark.

I landed on a large stem, and eyed him- for the first time, in both fear and denial.

"What the fuck, [f/n]!" He practically yelled at me. I gulped, and expected the worst. I bet he saw everythind and now thinks that I'm a creep. Great.

"You could have gotten killed! Just look at all the blood on you!"

I sighed in relief over how he did not realize what has really happened. I knew that despite the anger in his voice, there was also what I recognized as worry all too well.

"Let me guess; your boyfriend?" She chimed into the situation between me and Levi.

"Shut up. . ." I muttered under my breath, hoping it was silent enough for only Ai to hear.

"What did you just say?"

"N-nothing, sir. I'm really sorry. I promise that it won't happen again!"

"Bullshit, [f/n]." He said, beginning to crack out of his usual stoic facade, "You always had a knack for getting yourself in trouble or nearly killed, and I'm done with that behaviour of yours. I don't want to fucking loose you again for a second time."

He repeated the familiar sentence I've heard him mumble before. "Second time?"

His eyes widened for a split second, before he looked away in shock of his own words, doing his best to avoid eye contact.

"This is priceless, [f/n]. I can't believe your memory had been erased so badly to such an extent." Uncontrollable laughter arose inside my head.

"What are you hiding?" I said quietly.

She continued to laugh and choke like an idiot, making me lightly punch my forehead in hopes of somehow making her shut up.

"[f/n], have you really forgotten?" Levi finally spoke up.

"Forgotten about what?" I asked, incredibly concerned by the similiar lines pushed back and forth between the voice in my head and the one in reality.

He grabbed my hand, and his grey eyes met with my [e/c] ones. They had a look of pain etched onto them, and I felt hurt just by seeing it.

"Please tell me what I need to remember." I begged, before my breath hitched.

He looked at me as if he was still trying to understand whether I was lying or whether he could trust me. At the end, he turned away again, and left me there on the tree.

"Don't get yourself killed." Were his last words, before he vanished.

"Smooth." She was able to joke even in a time such as this.

"Fuck off."