3

this chapter is going to be short. just like the one and only, captain levi himself.

You

"Yoohoo! Attention everyone!" Hanji squealed, "Come one, come all, to witness the race between Humanity's Strongest and [f/n]~!"

Everyone's attention was now directed at me, and the displeased man. They all gathered behind us, thrilled to see the race.

"So, what's the route?" I smirked.

"Two loops around the forest." Hanji said.

She looked around for something on the ground, and grabbed a stick that she used to draw a long line on the dirt with, "This is going to be the start and finish line."

"Anyways," She giggled. "On your marks."

"Good luck, [f/n]!" I heard Eren cheer for me.

I got into position, just an inch behind the starting line. I sent a glance at Levi- whom appeared to be uninterested as always. Typical.

"Get set."

A few others were encouraging me as well, to which had only fired me up the more.

"GO!!"

I blasted my wire right after the word has left her mouth. I glided through the tall trees, not bumping into a single one. One of my recent experience has taught me not to be reckless. This time I was determined to perform with the gear perfectly, and not let it slip for a second time.

I looked around, attempting to find the Captain. I couldn't see him anywhere, and grinned, thinking I had the lead. I fastened my pace as I had made a turn, blasting my gear again towards yet another tree.

My eyes made contact with Hanji's. She was waving at me, still standing on the similiar spot I had last seen her.

I scooted closer towards her as fast as I could, doing a quick high five, and proceeding with the second loop.

*Tiny Time Skip*

"Oh well, looks like I won." I sneered as I landed onto the ground.

I glanced to the side, only to see a pissed Corporal. His arms were crossed defiantly on his chest. I didn't expect him to be here first.

"Bullshit." He spat.

"Nope! Actually, neither of you got here first." Hanji said.

Then who the hell did?

"Pardon?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What are you implying on, Shitty-Glasses?" The Captain grunted.

"It was a tie~!" She jumped around. "Someone was close to winning on a race against Shortie!"

Levi rolled his eyes at her statement.

"That was amazing, [f/n]!" Eren patted my shoulder.

"Thanks." I said.

"I bet Levi was just distracted by how beautiful [f/n] is~!" Hanji teased, causing me to widen my eyes. I gave her an 'are you serious' look.

Levi glared at her intensely, "Stop spurting out fallacious shit from your dumbass mouth."

"Come on, Levi. Can't you take some jokes?" She laughed.

"Well, obviously, Captain was dazzled by [f/n]. Any man would fall for her gorgeous looks and lovely personality" Eren commented. ". . . And of course her tempting body."

He mumbled the last sentence. And unfortunately for him, Mikasa heard the last thing that he had said, and punched the back of his head.

"Guys, come on." I said, trying to reduce the awkwardness. More compliments were given here and there, and the Captain got teased some more, as well.

"I've had enough of your childish games, you brats." Levi finally said. "You should be aware that for people like us, there is no room for love."

He walked away, and said, "Cleaning duties. All of you. Now."

"Dammit!" Jean yelled, once the Corporal was out of sight. "I didn't even have anything to do with this!"

"Cleaning duties?" I asked.

"Come on, [f/n]. All we have to do is get rid of every single speck of dust. Captain likes the place sparkling." Eren took me by my hand, guiding me towards the entrance of the HQ. I aggressively pulled my hand away from his. He abruptly stopped, and looked at me with a remorseful look.

"Oh, Sorry." I said. Of course, my apology wasn't as sincere as it sounded.

"I'm not used to any physical contact."

"No, no, it's okay!" He scratched the back of his head. "I'm the one that should be sorry."