1

i very much appreciate the fact that you took the time to read this attack on titan levi x reader fic

ps i'll be adding a bunch of levi pics in each chapter so yay. also before we begin, keep in mind that im an amateur that simply seeks improvement so dont expect much from me, and english is my second language, hence failure at grammar and vocabulary abuse is profound

//EDIT: re-editing few first chapters due to the changes in my writing technique because my early style makes me cringe.

//RE-EDIT (IMPORTANT!): forgot to inform yall that [f/n] is oblivious to the fact that she is a ghoul. other than that, in this fic, ghouls are capable of drinking tea  instead of coffee, and later on there will be other things to pop up that may or may not be what a ghoul should or should not be capable of doing, and i will input a few tokyo ghoul characters that might also be portrayed as ooc from how they originally act, which is of course my fault. it might appear to be strange and a completely unrealistic approach towards the actual details of ghouls, but let's face it, this is my work of fiction, therefore i am qualified and have the rights to alter anything as i wish. as long as you're okay with that, then please continue reading from here. hope you don't mind this huge ass paragraph that blocked your way. while you're at it, please do vote or leave a comment. not that im expecting that this entire fic is good enough or even deserves it, but you are entitled to your own opinion after all, and so am i. therefore please withhold entire judgement as of now until you reach the end of this chapter (or the book for that matter).

//RE-RE-EDIT: okay this is just getting ridiculously long for an opening author's note. anyhow, what you'll be reading is my old works that i have given up on editing, so you'll know why it's so trashy.

---

You

I was soaring through the air, just like a bird. Thanks to the 3DMG that I have managed to get my hands on, every single one of my needs had grown to be easier accomplished. Here in the town, I was infamously known as a rascal that was always causing chaos and havoc wherever I went, my reputation didn't bother me much though.

I landed on a rooftop, sneering at the crowd of furious citizens bellow, feeling contempt as ever.

"You good for nothing little pest!" One of them yelled.

"Ah, me?" I smirked.

"Give us back the things you stole!!"

Muting out the sounds of the angry mob, I turned my head, letting out a dry chuckle, "Look who decided to show up."

It was once again, the Military Police. No surprise there. They have tried to stop my crimes countless of times before, but of course the inexperienced soldiers were no match for someone as skilled as myself.

"When will you ever learn?" I said before maneuvering my wires towards another rooftop and taking off.

"Well, see ya around, fellas!"

In just a small portion of time, I was already far ahead.

"As expected." I said to myself, with a smug smile spread wide across my face. However, the excessive pride that I was embracing didn't get to last for too long.

A blonde girl whom had stoic and emotionless features appeared right in front of me. Fortunately, I was able to instinctively make a quick switch of directions, and fired my gear to the side.

I looked back only to find the distance between me and the peculiar girl growing thinner.

Who the hell was that?

I was surprised, to say the least. Dumbfounded even, dare I say. This girl's skills were definetely more than exceptional, and to think that she was a member of the MPs.