Chapter 51 Out Of Coma

Start from the beginning

---Later, At Fairy Tail---

"How's her condition?" Lucifer asked as Lucy, him, and Mirajane walked through a hall and into a room. Inside it was Sateen, who was still trapped in a coma. Lucy took a deep breath and walks in after Lucifer and Mirajane.

"We have been having a bit of movement from her...like she is having a dream." Mirajane explained. "I think she is bound to wake up...or maybe not. Being in a coma is dangerous...no one knows wither the person will wake up or not."

"I see..." Lucy looked at the sleeping black hair girl with worried. Her wings closed behind her body.

"Not only that...I had a mage come to inspect her. She told me about a rise to Sateen's condition, it seemed that her magic was increasing...almost to normal vitals." Mirajane told them. Lucifer then walks towards the bed and kneels down. He pulls out a tape recorder and plays it. Lucy had heard it before...inside the tape was the recorded voice of his and Sateen's mother. She watched as Lucifer lets it play and when it was over, he placed the tape recorder into Sateen's hand.

"Please wake up soon." Lucifer said as he stood up and now Lucy walks towards the bed.

"Hey, Sateen...it's me...Lucy. I just wanted to see you again, it's been a while." Lucy softly spoke to the woman. "I really...really miss talking to you. And I can't stop thanking you for saving Lucifer's life. You gave Lucifer hope for seeing a relative again. I'm glad to have met you too. I really wish you wake up now...if you did...the first thing I would do would go and buy you a hot dog. Just what you like."

"..." Sateen was still asleep. Lucy looks down a bit teary and holds Sateen's hand.

"Please wake up soon..." Lucy finished and stood up. Lucifer walks up to her and hugs her while Lucy still held Sateen's hand. Lucy cries a bit on Lucifer's shoulder but eventually calmed down. She realized that she was still holding Sateen's hand. She took a deep breath and tries to pull away but stopped while...

Huh? Lucy thought as she tries to pull away. But her hand wouldn't let her go...no...it wasn't Lucy's hand that was gripping Sateen. It was Sateen's HAND that was gripping Lucy's.

"Huh?!" Lucy looks Sateen's face and...sees Sateen eye's opening up and then the first actually words she said was-

"...Hot...Dogs..." Sateen muttered and Lucy stared at her surprised and so did Lucifer.

"Sateen!!!" Lucy, Lucifer, and Mirajane cried out and they all jumped to hug her.

"Eh?! Where am I?! How did I get here?! What happen?!" Sateen cried out. "...Lucy? Lucifer? How did I get here?"

"I want to explain!" Lucy shouted as Lucifer tries to tell Sateen but Lucy wanted to explain.

//Lucifer POV//

---Later---

"...I see...I was in a coma for four weeks." Sateen spoke softly as she ate a hot dog and gulped down a soda bottle and a strawberry milkshake.

"Yes..." Lucifer confirmed it.

"Lucy was kidnapped while you two had a fight...I'm glad that I missed that conflict." Sateen joked.

"...it wasn't fun." Lucifer admitted.

"So...are you two living together?" Sateen asked.

"Yes." Lucy replied. "In an apartment."

"And Lucifer is now a part in Fairy Tail?" Sateen asked her brother.

"Yes...what about you?" Lucifer asked a bit serious. There was one question he needed to ask...one about the lies she had told him.

"What about me?" Sateen asked.

"...When are you going back to the Magic Council?" Lucifer asked and Sateen stared at Lucifer in disbelief and shocked.

"We know about you working for the Magic Council. Your job was to make sure about us Shadow wizards don't go rogue again." Lucifer tells her. "Am I right or wrong?"

"..." Sateen looks away in shame.

"Sateen, we're not upset." Lucy tells her friend. "You can tell us the truth."

"...I'm so sorry...I wish I could have told you but my job is secret. I couldn't tell anyone." Sateen admitted.

"We understand, Sateen." Lucy placed her hand on Sateen's shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

"I know..." Sateen took a deep breath.

"So...when are you leaving?" Lucifer asked.

"Soon...I might be assigned another job soon so I must prepare." Sateen told her brother.

"You're leaving right now?" Lucy asked.

"Yes...but I can stay a while longer." Sateen smiled as she grabbed...another hot dog and so did Lucy. Sateen noticed what Lucy was doing and realized she was eating a bit too much. "Are you alright? You have been eating a lot a bit."

"Oh! That's right!" Lucy puts the bun down.

"You shouldn't eat too much. You threw up this morning." Lucifer told her a bit worried for her health.

"She threw up? Why?" Sateen asked.

"I don't know...I felt find one second in the morning and then I felt like throwing up and I ran to the bathroom. Then I felt so hungry and what makes it weirder is I wanted meat!"

"You don't eat meat?"

"I do but...I prefer healthy stuff." Lucy explained and Sateen put a hand on her chin, seeming to think about it.

"Personal question...have you two...you know.." Sateen asked. "...have...sex or something..."

"...Well..." Lucifer and Lucy look while tapping a finger on their cheeks.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sateen nodded. "Lucy...I would go to see a doctor."

"Huh? Why?" Lucy asked.

"Is it bad?" Lucifer asked concerned.

"No..." Sateen smiled as she stood up and grabs Lucy's hand to pull her out of her seat. "I just want to see if she is pregnant or not."

"Oh...I see, okay then." Lucifer shrugged as they left and he drank down his soda...when he finally let the words sink in...realizing what Sateen said. He accidently spits out the liquid and stands up.

"PREGNANT?!?!?!?!"

qRqԖa