23| c r a z y

I woke up on the couch alone and I grab my phone from my pocket to check the time.

3:42 AM

I had fallen asleep earlier talking to Gage and I found out more about him, not much though. Just little things, but it was better than nothing.

I roll off of the couch and walk outside. The boat is now far from the dock and I spot Gage leaning against the rails again.

I know he hears me, but he doesn't turn around. I'm a little scared to say anything because he might snap at me like he randomly does sometimes.

Maybe he'll be the usual, blunt, rude Gage again.

He's shirtless and his tight jeans hang low on his waist. His back muscles contract as he smokes a cigarette with slow movements.

I see his phone nearby on a table and assume he just took a call, knowing how edgy he gets after them.

I don't speak when I get next to him and instead, put my mouth in a dimple on his upper back and put my small hands on either side of him.

His body stiffens for a second before going back to normal. I swirl my fingers over his tattoos and his breathing increases.

"Are you okay?" I ask him softly.

He turns around and looks down at me, "You make me crazy."

"I'm pretty sure you were already crazy." I look up. His grey eyes look lighter than usual.

He smiles and his hands cup my face, "Maybe."

"Show me how crazy I make you." I stand on the tips of my toes and bite his lip.

His eyes flash darker and he smashes his lips against mine. He picks me up and takes me inside.

My fingers tug at his roots and he lets out a low throaty groan.

We end up in a bedroom and Gage flickers on the lights before I break the kiss and push him onto the bed. "Aren't I supposed to be doing that?" He pants.

"Sh!" I put my finger over my mouth. I turn around, facing the wall as I slowly undress myself. I turn around, leaving my on my bra and underwear.

I walk to the bed and straddle Gage. He grabs my hips and I smack his hands away, "No touching."

I slowly push him back so he lays down and I put my lips to his ear, "Let me show you why I make you crazy, baby." The corners of my mouth curl when I notice my effect on him.

"Say that again." He grunts. I put more of my weight on his crotch and feel his growing bulge beneath me.

"What...baby?" I ask and he bites his lip nodding.

"Try not to talk." I whisper and kiss his neck. I suck on a spot that makes him go stiff and throaty sounds come out of him.

I continue to kiss down his body and my lips leave a trail of red blotches.

I reach his v-line and come back up to his face, kissing his perfect lips.

I pull out his erection and run my fingers down it. His hips buck lightly and I look up at him before leaving light pecks on the tip.

I slide his pants down his legs before removing the rest of my clothes, leaving myself completely naked.

I press a light kiss on his cheek and sit on his length, letting it inside of me. I let out a sharp gasp when I feel him in my core.

He roughly groans and I begin to rock on him.

"Good girl, just like that, princess, fuck." He grunts with a raspy voice.

Yeah, that's right. I'm a motherfucking princess.

His fingers twitch and I pull his hands up to my hips to end his misery.

His fingers press into my skin and I quicken my pace. I throw my head back and moan loudly before looking into his eyes.

"Fuck, don't look at me like that." He pants.

"Like what?" I ask innocently.

I bat my eyes and they flutter shut. I bite my lip and my hums become higher in pitch.

I open my eyes again and look at the grunting man under me.

"Like that! You're gonna make me cum just looking at you." He says lowly.

I rest my chest on his and let him do the rest. He bucks into me quickly and I bite his shoulder to keep myself from moaning too loud as I reach my high.

His skin becomes clammy and I scratch his arms viciously with my nails, leaving marks behind as he curses into my hair.

His arms tighten around me and he pulls out of me, releasing onto my stomach.

"Mm." I hum and burry my head into his neck that radiates heat. He strokes my ponytail and keeps an arm still tightly wrapped around me.

I tangle my fingers in his now damp hair and he whispers something before I fall asleep.