09| m e e t i n g

I sit in his car and let out silent tears. I swipe them away when I spot Gage storming towards the car a deep scowl etched in his features.

We stay quiet the entire ride back to his place. I reluctantly get out of the car and follow him inside.

"Didn't I tell you to keep the fuck quiet?" Gage slams his hands on the counter.

"Can't you just take me home?" I mutter.

"I don't like when people don't do what I say." He snarls.

I open my mouth, but nothing comes out.

"Go." He nods towards the stairs. I don't hesitate to listen to him and I dash.

I sit on his bed and watch him approach me.

"Turn around." He demands and I do.

I feel his large hands wrap around my waist and tug at the band of my leggings, pulling them down my legs.

He throws me onto the bed and spreads my legs apart.

Without warning, his head dips to my lower stomach. He rips the thin lace material of my underwear off of me and the sound of the tear rings through my ears.

His tongue darts over my clit and he applies pressure, making me moan.

Without warning, he shoves three fingers into me and my back arches as I whimper.

He vigorously pumps in and out and his tongue still dances on me.

My breath quickens and my moans get louder as I reach my climax. Gage pumps faster and harder. Just as I'm going to finish his fingers stop along with his tongue.

He gets up and walks out of his room. Again I'm left alone and embarrassed.

What am I doing with my life?

I just want to cry, but I can't. I can't move so I just lay here. As I think about how much of an idiot I am, a rumbling erupts in my stomach.

I sigh, I can't live like this. I doubtfully get up and slowly walk downstairs after putting my pants back on.

The closer I get, the more I can smell the smoke. As I turn the corner, there he is, smoking on his windowsill. I don't know if he knows I'm here, but I approach him slowly.

"Do you do this often?" I ask, a few yards away from him.

He doesn't turn around and replies, "Do what?"

"This. Fuck around with girls and act like you own them." A hint of sass comes through my voice.

His shoulders shake slightly in silent laughter before answering, "No."

"Then why me?" My volume increases and my arms lift up slightly.

He turns around and gets up from his position and he throws his cigarette out the window, "Come here."

He bites his lip and waits for me to come to him and I don't want to not do what he says again, afraid of what he'll do to me.

Now, I actually am scared of him compared to yesterday when I told him I wasn't. That was because I didn't know him then, but then again I still don't.

I shuffle towards him and he grabs my arm and pulls me into him. His arms wrap around me tightly and my hands stay on his chest.

I lay my head on his hard surface because I'm exhausted and I inhale the scent of his sweatshirt.

I kind of don't want to leave him and I don't know why. He's driving me crazy.

"I have a... meeting, tonight. You're coming with me." He says into my hair.