04| t h e a l l e y

"Am I in love with you, or am I in love with the feeling? Trying to find the truth," Hailey belts beside me.

I sing along in the driver's seat, careful not to rear end anyone which is typical for me to do, but I'm driving Hailey's car to the party this time because I don't have time to be wasting my own gas.

"Raina said her and Meg are already there!" Alexa yells over our obnoxious singing.

"Tell her we'll be there in ten!" I reply.

"OKAY." Alexa shouts from the back seat.

Three Justin Bieber songs later, we get there barely in one piece. I chuck the keys at Hailey and we get out of the car.

I follow Hailey, Alexa, and Emmy to the door and of course, Hailey stops to talk to some guy, but I drag her along.

She quickly pecks him on the cheek and I make a face.

Not to mention how she completely raided my wardrobe and stole one of my dresses.

I changed out of my previous outfit into a black bralette and a black skirt. You can wear these as a top, right?

I take off my jacket and dangle it from my fingers as soon as I get into the lively party.

A red light shines over the scene, making it look like a part of a movie.

People work each other up everywhere and I smirk when I see Dylan waiting for me at the table where some of my friends were.

"You look hot." He pulls me into his chest with his hand and lowly speaks into my ear.

I put my free hand on his chest to separate us, "Yeah, I guess I am pretty hot." I shove my jacket in his chest and he grabs it, smirking when I begin walk away.

I grab Hailey's arm on the way and drag her to the bar. I buttress myself onto one of the empty stools and Hailey does too.

"What should I get?" I ponder.

"A shot won't hurt," she winks playfully.

"I forgot you weren't drinking tonight." Somebody has to drive home and she apparently claims to only have to get 'drunk on fun.'

A cute guy mixing drinks works his way to us, "What can I get you two ladies?" His dark eyes lowering.

"Um, I-" Hailey starts.

"-Give me your strongest vodka." I interrupt.

Hailey raises a brow at me before saying, "Add one more." She smirks.

The guy keeps his eyes on mine and I don't break his stare.

"How about you go tend the bar, huh, bartender." I taunt. He bites his lip and winks before fetching our drinks.

Hailey laughs and I begin to laugh with her.

"He was totally checking you out!" Layla yells.

"Don't get so loud in my ear," I giggle and cover my ear with my hand, almost becoming deaf as we speak, "Now shut up, he's coming back."

I swat her teasing fingers away from my face and send her a warning glare but she only giggles even more.

"Miss me?" He smirks.

"Hmm, let me think about that," I look up and tap my chin with my index finger, "No."

He laughs and I roll my eyes. When he sets our drinks down I take mine and quickly down it, becoming numb to the burn.

I then take Hailey's before she can grab it and drink that one too.

She grips my free hand tightly in excitement, "Shall we dance?"

"We shall." I whisper in her ear.

Her and I play lesbian for the time being and I sway my hips against hers.

Upbeat rap music plays loudly and I can barely tell what song it is because it's so loud.

I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck and we grind our bodies against each other.

Some of our other friends dance around us.

Despite being straight, don't all girl friends have their moments?

"Hey, look who's coming." Hailey says, causing me to open my eyes. We stop dancing momentarily. I don't turn around, afraid of who it might be.

My eyes widen when I hear the bartender's voice behind me as his hands creep up my sides, "You just made my dick so hard." He presses himself up against my back causing me to jump when I feel what he was talking about.

I scoff, disgust evidently laced through my voice, "Maybe you should go take care of that, buddy." I pat his shoulder and squeeze past the dozens of bodies as I try to get through.

I spot Dylan leaning against the wall talking to Matt, still holding my jacket.

"Hey, thanks for holding this." I say, slightly tipsily as I come up behind him.

He turns around and puts his hands on my shoulders when he sees me, "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I take my jacket from him and find my way outside.

When I open the door, the draft sends chills down my spine.

I didn't even get to see the person that was throwing the party.

I have no idea where I'm going to go, but I don't plan on staying out here all night.

I recognize the alley that I saw that weird guy in yesterday. I stroll towards it, hugging my body as my hair whips in the wind.

I walk deeper into the street and turn into the alley way that he disappeared in. I imagine what he'd be doing if he was here again and I ran into him.

"Hey! What's a pretty little girl like you doing around here at this time of night?"

Shit.