10| m i r r o r s

"Ugh!" I groan. Gage left me in the car again and we're parked in front of a large house, different than the one earlier where I got assaulted.

I lean my head against the seat and the back door swings open. Gage throws a large black bag into the backseat before getting into the drivers seat.

"So what is this meeting exactly?" I question.

"An important one. Just don't ask too many questions, got it?"

"Sure." I trail off and play with the ring on my pinky finger until we to his house.

"Here. Put this on." Gage presses the black bag against my body and I take it in my arms.

I walk behind him to his room and he goes to his bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I open the bag carefully.

I reach inside and pull out a strapless black silk dress. It has slits on each side and reaches the floor. I lay it on his bed and reach into the bottom, finding a Louis Vuitton shoe box.

I open it and a pair of high black pigalles appear with straps that go around the ankles.

He must've looked at a pair of my shoes at some point because they're my exact size, an eight.

I take off the clothes I currently wear and carefully step into the dress.

I leave the heels off until further notice and walk downstairs to find my phone on the counter.

I have a bunch of texts and missed FaceTime calls from random friends and notifications from my apps. I open the front camera to see what I look like.

My god.

I look dead. I exhale and creep up the stairs, skipping steps. When I open the door to Gage's room, he's nowhere to be seen, so I go to his bathroom.

The door is open and I see him adjusting the collar around his neck. He wears black tight pants and a black button up.

His tattoos show on his forearms due to the quarter length sleeves on the shirt.

I've never seen him in white before, but then again the first time I saw him was three days ago.

I stand in the doorway, watching him. I can see myself in the corner of the mirror and finally look at the dress on me.

The slits in the sides are so high, but they're attached to the tight band on the inside of the dress so it doesn't shift.

My head tilts sideways as I admire the way it looks on my slim body and my stare goes to Gage who looks into my eyes in the mirror.

I steadily approach him and I don't break eye contact.

When I reach him, I run my hand down his arm and trace the swirls of ink. I'm feel him still looking at my reflection and I leave my hand on his arm while reaching the other to his hair.

I graze over the hair at the nape of his neck and he turns his body towards me, pressing our bodies together. I keep my hand on his neck and he dips his head to my lips.

His tongue swipes across the opening of my lips, parting them and he slips his tongue inside.

I bite the cold metal on his lip and his hands go around my head and pulls me deeper into the kiss.

Seconds later, I pull away and look up into his eyes that darken immediately.

I look away from his intimidating stare and to the wall.

"You look so," He whispers into my neck, nuzzling his head into my hair, "Damn," he leaves a wet kiss, "Sexy." and another. He was just insulting me an hour ago.

I stay still, barely breathing.

"The things I'd do to you." He continues.

He now pulls away from me and walks out of the room. I close my eyes and lean against the wall next to me, trying to catch my breath.

Once I can finally breath normally again, I leave the bathroom. I hear Gage talking, probably on the phone, and the scent of smoke lingers in my nose.

I wash the left over makeup off of my face and decide to leave it this way, considering I have no choice.

I still have a red mark on my cheek from that bastard hitting me. I should've squeezed his balls.

I jump when I hear my name being called and shuffle down the stairs quickly.

Gage dangles the heels from his fingers and I take them from him before slipping them on.

"Come on," he grabs my hand and I walk with him to his car.