The Mission

"Come around, now!" yelled Toine as he pulled out a book. It read, THE BOOK OF BRUCELLI, probably an old Italian magician. "How do you have that!" Grandpa yelled, snatching the book out of Toine's hands.

"Wallace, I have some secrets I prefer to keep to myself like you do," Toine  said, "You wouldn't tell younger Wallace wouldn't you?"

"Damn you." Grandpa said, as he turned around to look out of the window.

"Wallace," Nila fingered to me, from another door which was probably her room. "Come here."

"What's up?" I ask as I arrive to her room, which was relatively blank. "Wallace, just know, you better watch your friend, Landry. He seems a little dumb-- no offense-- and magic might not be the best thing for him to learn."

"I trust Landry, beleive me, he's the first mortal I really told about my magic, and he hasn't told about it not even once." I assure Nila, as she sighs. "Never thought it could get this cold in the south," Nila said as she put her hands against the window, staring in awe at the snowfall accumalating on the ground below. 

"Well we are one-thousand feet above sea level, and kinda prone to snow storms- though not as severe as those in the Northeast," Landry says as he walks through the door too. "Wallace, whatcha doing up here? Tya wouldn't like to see this."

"I'm loyal Landry. Maybe you should worry about your past relationships-"

"Don't bring them up."

"You sure? What about Natasha and when you said, 'girl, I just love that butt.'"

"Wallace, stop."

"She dumped you soo fast, no joke. It was a record."

"Wallace, I'm just asking you, STOP."

"What about-" I felt a bolt of frost go up my spine. "Nila did you do that?" she shook her head, and I looked at Landry who was laughing. "How?" I ask, as he flashed me his training book. It seemed he only got his frostbolt spell handled."Sir Idiot now knows magic." Nila says as she shakes her head, "Thanks Toine." Landry walked out of the room, and then I asked the worst thing to ask an angry sorcerer- "Do you like Landry?!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?!"  Nila shot fire at my arm, luckily it was on my shoulder, and I can cover it. "Say those words again Wallace, and I will sweep you off of the map."

As I was cooling my arm off in the bathroom, I heard Toine yell. Time to get going, I thought. I quickly put on back my shirt, and walked out. "Yes Toine?" It looks as if he and Grandpa are in a heated debate, but when I arrive, he quickly answers, and looks up at me. Grandpa continues to shake his head at the plan, and this makes me want to see what's on it.

"I'm about to brief why you guys are here. Can you go get Nila for me?" I ask, "Toine, whats the plan?" but he insists that I first go get Nila and Landry. I nod, and I go into Nila's room- the only place, and I see something that shocked me- Nila and Landry were making out!

"Wow... Just wow..." I say as I slowly backpedal out of the room, but then Nila catches me. "Come back here!" Landry yells, he knows already what I was going to tell Grandpa. "You wizard! You put me under a love spell!" Nila yells as she pushes Landry away- though we all know the truth. "This is what happens when I leave you guys for 5 minutes... I need to leave more. Anyways, Toine wants us, he's going to brief the mission, lovebirds." I laugh as I walk out the room and Nila and Landry are steaming.

"You could've planned this better." Landry said.

" Landry said