(Bonus) The Wisecci's Part 1

"Delgo, where are you going?" asks Feoni, as she walked through their room to find Delgo getting dressed in his outside clothing.

"My sweet! I'm going to go meet up with the brotherhood- they need me right now."

"Why would they need you at this time in the morning?"

"I don't know. I might as well go and find out before they need me at night!"

"Delgo, are you hiding something? Are you going to speak to those 'drakes' again? They're not real! Don't let me tell Rosetto-"

"You don't need to tell Rosetto nothing! I will be back- give me some time." Delgo quickly grabbed his coat, and headed out for the drakes- he felt bad for lying to Feoni, but he knew these dragons needed help if they were to live- and he was promised something amazing in return. He could hear the church bells are old Florence in the distance, as he trekked towards the mountains near the city. These dragons were living in them- and the new Florentine merchants wanted them gone- for good.

It was raining by the time Delgo had completed his climb up the mountain, but now he was here, and so were the twilight drakes leader, Uzamako.

"Magical drake, what can I do for you?" asked Delgo as he set out food for the little whelps to eat- a pie he told Feoni he might need for the brotherhoods meeting

"Magical drake, what can I do for you?" asked Delgo as he set out food for the little whelps to eat- a pie he told Feoni he might need for the brotherhoods meeting. "Delgo I called you because our time is near- if we don't receive any help." Uzamako said as he stared at Delgo slowly face toward him. "Delgo, what will you do?"

"I don't know dragon." Delgo said as he heard the approach of metal boots and such come up the hill. "Who's that?" asked Delgo.

"Those are the Sorcerites. They're from Asia Minor, in a strong empire towards the east. They're coming to aid us."

"Uzamako, but we can defend you from the invaders! Me and the brotherhood."

"Delgo -I just want you hear something- I want you hear that stomping. Those are the Florentines. They want us dead. They want none of left, nor will they leave any history for you guys to study of us. Tis a sad fate to go down, but it will happen. Please Delgo, forgive me for not telling you, but recognize that I'm helping you too."

The dragon was right- and didn't confuse Delgo like he usually did.

"Wise beast, what do you plan on giving me in return?"

"Time will tell, young human. I am thousands of year old- I know what to give you. Now go, so I can talk to these new troops. Go and wonder about the fortune that awaits you, the future that awaits you..."

To be continued...