TRIVIA

TRIVIA

* "Aster", the name, is literally the purple flower

* "Kadupul", the name of Gatar's teacher, is a pun on the flower "Epiphyllum Oxypetalum" otherwise known simply as "Kadupul".

* Vegeta has never said Aster's name once in the story.

* First, I pictured Gatar as a really uptight and polite kind of guy and will call Aster "Princess" but instead, I try to make him seem wise, somewhat arrogant at times.

* Gatar was supposed to be around the same age as Aster and Trunks but due to many reasons, it was not possible. Besides, I wanted him to be, like, Goku and Vegeta, the older ones that can be relied on...you know what I mean?

* I didn't mean Gatar to be that old but then again, I had to do it for stuff...can't tell you guys, you'll see in the second book, haha. Sorryyyy.

* The names "Gatar", "Kuosadoo", and "Okalaf" were thought up hastily and lazily for I couldn't bother to think of more fitting names.

* This book was supposed to be romantic (Turns out I'm not very good at that stuff and I don't even know when I write good romance) and little sad but it didn't turn out this way. I'd say action and suspense were the main point of the story. I assumed that most readers only wanted to read romance but a lot of you proved me wrong.

* Vegeta seems to be always very aggressive whenever Aster to be around and secretly, he sees Aster as Goku in a few ways and that's why he developed such abhorrence for her, even stronger than the hatred he has for Goku. HE WOULDN'T EVEN SAY HER NAME, GEEZ.

* I built Gatar's character slightly off of Vegeta but if went too arrogant then he'd probably pay no respect to Aster.

* Fatally Deceiving, when it was first written, I was like "Okay, this is my first DBZ fanfiction so I'll take it easy. Nobody will read it anyway." and when the votes and the comments came in, I was like "Whoa. Guess I have to be serious with this." I know...I know there's a BIG UNCOMFORTABLE FLAW in this story...I won't say it but...I didn't even know this book will get popular so I just...wrote it...and came to realization on Chapter Two. I knew I couldn't start over when I just noticed it.

* The sequel shall be named Fatally Despicable! Before you think of it, no, I don't mean it for Aster, she ain't gonna go evil. This is all I'm saying and I hope you guys will stay with me until the second book is over. :'D

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Shinedownlover560

charnellemartin

VegetaBreigh

DarkPenumbra

Fanatard

KittyPika13

You ALL stuck with me until the very end of the fanfiction and I'm so grateful for that because some just lose interest after a couple of chapters. You guys are such loyal readers. :') This is why I still have motivation to write. Hopefully in the future I'll get awesome readers like you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hope to see you all in Fatally Despicable! I'll inform you all when it's out. Bye!