Punk Louis (Louis)

Start from the beginning

~

It’s been a few hours I finally start to head to my flat a few blocks down. The streets are empty and I walk alone. Nearing my complex, I see the same beat-up van that is always parked outside on the curb. It’s a piece of shit, I’m sure it barely runs. The rear doors are open and a man stands outside, dragging countless feet of cords behind him. I near him, seeing he left a few in the middle of the sidewalk. I bend down to pick them up, so does he. I recognize him as the man from the club.

“What are you doing?” He asks cynically.

“You dropped them, I was just helping you.”

“I thought being friendly never did you any good?” He questions.

I sigh and wrap the cords up for him, “Maybe I changed my mind….. about a few things.” I walk towards the back of the van, placing the bundles inside. Inside there is a large cushion that takes up the majority of the van, curtains are hung and pillows are placed strategically. “Do you live in here?”

“No, just for gigs that are on the road.”

“Can I?”

He nods, helping me to climb into the back of his van. Any other person would think it was crazy to be climbing into the back of some strangers van, but something about Louis made me curious, made we want to taste the forbidden fruit I’ve been denying myself.

Louis climbs in behind me and suddenly I feel how close we are in this space. I sit in the corner, my back resting on the pillows as he moves closer to me. “Don’t you know you’re not supposed to get into vans with strangers?” His voice is alluring. My hands grip the fabric of his skin-tight tee, bringing him closer to me. “So, now you want me?” I nod and our lips connect furiously. His lips are hard against mine, he is a man. I feel the cold metal between up from his lip ring and I can’t control myself from biting it between my own teeth. His hot breath washes over my face, releasing his pent up pleasure. “Say it.” He is out of breath. “Say you want me.”

My hands still grip his tee shirt as his eyes burn into mine, he is in control. “I want you.”

His lips force me on my back as he hovers over me, his tongue forces its way into my mouth, exploring every inch he can. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth pulling hard on it, releasing it with a ‘pop.’

He attacks my neck, biting and pulling hard on my skin. My hands grip the back of his neck, pulling him closer, letting him know I want more. “I’m going to fuck you.” breathes into my ear and I feel myself nodding, agreeing to anything and everything he wants to do to me.

His hands grip my waist and he wastes no time in ripping my buttoned shirt wide open. A few buttons fly off, hitting the cold metal sides of the van with a ‘ping.’ And suddenly, it’s like it is a race to see who can get their clothes off the quickest. Clothing flies and hands grip tightly on the other, never wanting to break our lips apart. We fight back a forth, my fingers curl in Louis’ hair forcing us impossibly close together.

Louis pulls my bra down, not bothering to unhook it. He attaches himself to me, nipping and licking his way across every inch of my skin. His large hand plays with the band of my panties and before I know what he is doing, he rips them off of me. I moan, completely turned on and wet for this complete stranger. He pins me down by my wrists, not allowing me to move as his lips make an assault over my naked body. My hips buck up in anticipation. I am sick of this foreplay. “Just fuck me already.” Louis stops, a devilish grin cascades across his face.

Gripping my sides, he flips me over onto my hands and knees. I feel the cold metal of his belt along my backside. His fingers force open the buckle, his jeans drop to the floor of the van. Louis is taking his sweet time, enjoying the hold he has over me.

“Louis.” I whine.

“That’s right baby, say….my….name.” Each word funnels through his lips like dark velvet. His tip grazes me before he pushes himself all the way into me. His hands grip my hips as he starts to pump in and out of me, he hand trails down my back and over my shoulder, gripping me tight. My head is forced into the pillows as I am becoming overwhelmed with the sensation of Louis inside of me. His hand gathers my hair to one side, seizing my tresses. He pulls on my hair, forcing my head backwards as he continues to fuck me from behind. My scalp is on fire. I moan. He pulls harder on my hair, exposing more of my neck and my moans turn into cries of passion. With each pump I cry out.

“Louis."

“Again! Who is fucking you right now?” He commands thrusting harder into me with his words.

“Louis you are!” I am now screaming his name over and over with each new depth he hits.

He is grunting, sending shivers down my spine. Curses leave his mouth and he pulls hard on my hair one last time, jerking me off my hands, forcing our bodies together. The new angle hits the spot perfectly and my legs are shaking, pleading for release. Louis takes advantage of the new angle and bites my neck, leaving marks for later. “You like this don’t you? You like me fucking you from behind?” I nod, unable to find any words that aren’t curse words. “I know you are close, just let go.” His words whisper into my ear and I feel a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. His hips continue to slam into me over and over. I give in, letting Louis have what he wants. I release, groans vibrate through my entire body, crippling me. I am unable to kneel any longer, collapsing on the cushioned bed before me. My body is shaking and Louis continues, he follows closely behind me. His knuckles turn white as he grips tightly onto one cushion, threatening to rip it to shreds. Profanities stream from his mouth and he collapses next to me.

‘I look for the person who isn’t getting off, and I make them get off.’

written by tumblr user: 1d-and-my-sexual-frustrations.tumblr.com