Two Is Better Than One (Styles Twins Threesome)

Start from the beginning

  His fingers gently rise up your underwear, letting a slight draft in but refuses to enter until you say his name. “I’m waiting.” You finally swallow hard, finding your breath and let his name escape your lips. “Edward! Please!” He kisses over your shoulder. “No, say it like you said Harry’s.” You moan loudly with a consistent range. “E-Edward. Please, do it,” you stress on the last word, feeling Harry leave marks on your neck.

  Edward groans at the sound of your voice saying his name and digs his fingers into you. You suddenly let out a scream, digging your fingers into Harry’s shoulders “Oh, Edward! Edward, oh my god!” You can barely breathe as you feel him pull his fingers out and then slide them back in continuously, moving them around inside you. He frustrated, spreads you wider, dipping his middle finger right between your folds, where your clitoris lies and repeatedly strokes through the thick supply of secretion. You slowly grind your hips along with the actions of his fingers, feeling them now curl up. You slide off of Harry’s lap to lay yourself against Edward, who is now able to press his fingers deeper into your body, which lays weak against his.

  Harry reaches over and pulls your pants off completely, running his hands up and down your inner thighs, making you scream out more as his hot hands slide over the sensitive skin and your hands dig into Edward’s thighs. “Now just because we’re doing this, doesn’t mean anything..you’re still mine,” Harry grins, continuing to create friction between his hands and your thighs. “Understand?” Your eyes close in exhilarating bliss, unable to respond as you feel both guys working on you. “If you won’t answer then we just might have to stop,” he says calmly, triggering a chuckle from Edward. You quickly nod your head, spreading your legs further for Edward. “Yes, Harry!” you moan. “Baby, come on. Just say it for me!” He says with a voice full of desire, yet ironic sweetness. “I’m yours!” you yell to shut him up. You feel yourself coming close to orgasm and you arch your back against Edward, pushing yourself up off of him as you moan absolutely anything that comes to your mouth. Noticing this, Edward suddenly removes his fingers. “It’s not ending like this,” he whispers roughly into your ear then moves away to hand your body over to Harry and leaves the room as if he forgot something.

  You barely have time to react before Harry takes over, laying you completely on the ground and climbing over you to press his lips violently against yours. You slide your hands up his shirt and all over his chest and begin to pull at his shirt weakly. “Take it off” you mumble. He quickly gets up, pulls his shirt off and gets back on top of you. You slide your hands down his chest and down to his pants and unbutton them as you wrap your legs around his waist, pulling the pants down slightly. You reach over and slide your hand over the bulge in his underwear, massaging it and squeezing your hand over it. His grunt of satisfaction makes your breath even shorter. Before you even realize it, you see Edward walk back in, his shirt now off and quickly unbuttoning his pants. Part of you is curious to know why he left but the other half has lost touch with reality by now.

  Harry moves over to the side, giving Edward room as he kneels down in front of you with your legs parted open. You look over at Harry, seeing him push down his briefs to reveal his throbbing penis, clearly demanding for some attention as you feel Edward pull off your underwear, leaving you fully defenceless. Harry sits behind you, leaning over you with his hands planted in the carpet besides your ears, staring at you upside down. “You look so sexy from this angle with your legs spread out like that,” he smiles and touches your cheek. You suddenly hear a slight vibration from below, but as you move your head to look down, Harry forces his lips on yours, disallowing you to see what it was. Unable to see Edwards’ distance from your lower region, you just have to bare with it and take it as a surprise.

  Harry’s hands reach down over your breasts and below your ribs to slide his hands over your body as he rolls his tongue over yours. You feel a strong vibration to your clitoris, causing you to canter your hips up in pleasure, yet confusion. As it approaches your clitoris, it all makes sense to you; Edward is holding a vibrator between his teeth to dramatically increase your pleasure. The first touch to your folds is like nothing you’ve ever felt before. You feel its compelling shocks enter from your body down south, making its way up to your stomach and sends a tingling sensation to your nipples. Your hips suddenly shoot up to his mouth, forcing your lips away from Harry with a loud scream of pleasure. Edward presses his hands into your butt, trying to hold you down. “Oh fuck!” you groan to the unexpected sensation. It was so fast paced, so unexpected, you don’t know what to do about it, how to control yourself. Harry leans over you, latching his lips over your stomach to add on to the pleasure while Edward takes the vibrator from his mouth, resting it on your clitoris as he thrusts his tongue into you, making your wet, contracting walls tighten around his tongue. “I-I can’t!” you moan loudly, your chest rising and falling quickly. You reach for anything around you in sight to hold on to as your hips aggressively move under Edwards’ handle.