Desperation (Nouis)

Comenzar desde el principio

Louis’ hands, still placed on Niall’s chest slowly moved down, finding the hem of his shirt, tugging on it timidly. A small groan emitted out of his mouth, muffled on Louis’ neck. He hesitantly traced upwards, the warm flush of Niall’s bare skin hot under his trembling hands.

Niall sucked in his stomache, as a pair of cool hands grazed his skin, the curves of his hipbones more prominent. Louis gently stroked the trail that ran down from his stomache, rubbing circles in his jutting hipbones.

Niall pushed his body up closer until there was absolutely no space for Louis’ hand to movie, instead, motionless, gripping onto his hipbone, the blanket sliding off the two of them.

“Lou…” Niall murmured.

The warmth radiating from their bodies was overpowering, causing Louis to be hot all over, or maybe that was due to another reason. Nevertheless, Louis backed away.

But before he could move more than an inch, Niall had pushed him down and was now hovering over him, their lips inches apart, hips pressing against one another.

Louis ran his hands up and down Niall’s chest once more, feeling the curves and concaves he’d so often seen, pausing to lightly tickle the side of his friend’s stomache.

He let out a small burst of laughter, before his arms gave out from underneath him and Louis found his lips crashing onto his. Louis’ eyes widened at the hot pressure of lips against his. After a moment of hesitation, the scorching hot lips moved against his, tongue flicking out to lick his bottom him as Louis’ eyes involuntarily fluttered closed.

Their lips moved in perfect tandem against one another, hot, wet and wanting. It was soft, sweet, but with so much suppressed passion that was slowly building to the peak of overflowing. His hot wet tongue tangled with Niall’s, lapping at one another, exploring, nipping at each other’s lips.

Louis found his shirt riding up from the friction between their bodies, their bare skin pressing against one another, rubbing frantically against each other.

“Niall…,” Louis breathed, taking a deep breath before once again being swallowed again by a frenzied kiss.

Frantic.

Feral.

Warmth slowly built up between them. Their bodies moved in wild abandon, grinding franticly, both only seeking one thing, to reach their high. Louis’ arms wandered underneath Niall’s shirt, sliding up and down over his feverish skin, gripping his shoulders and he nipped at his pulse point.

Their hips pressed tightly against one another, the rough grinding was enough to drive them both over the edge, as hot pleasure rushed down, they found themselves straining.

“Louis,” Niall groaned lowly as he fisted his hair.

Louis gently tugged on the hem of his shirt once more, and without hesitating, Niall had the shirt off and abandoned on the floor, trembling hands stroking and exploring his bare, flushed body. He found himself reaching down to unzip the blonde’s pants, but found a pair of hands wrapped around his wrist stopping him, a devilish glint in his eyes.

“Not before you, Mister,” he murmured scornfully before pulling Louis’ shirt over his hand to run his hands down his chest. Louis sucked in a breath at the cool air hitting his feverish skin.

Louis let a small smirk grace his face before placing his hands on Niall’s chest and pushing him over, hands pinned beside his head on the cramped sofa. Louis slowly traced a path down his friend’s chest with his tongue, nipping and sucking on the way down.

Tugging on the edge of his pants, Louis pulled down a corner, to find Niall gasping and clawing at his friend’s hair. He nimbly unzipped his pants, pulling them down with his boxers to find an already sizable arousal before him.

Louis looked up and smiled mischievously before grazing his finger teasingly along his length. Niall bucked under him, back arching and hips rising as a low hiss escapes.

“Please,” he begged.

Louis just raised his eyebrows before rubbing a circle at his base before tracing back up again from underneath. Niall let out a muffled groan, hands going wild over his back.

“Louis,” he said firmly. “P-pleasee…” He trailed off as Louis wrapped a firm hand around his length, slowly rubbing up and down. Niall’s hips rose off the sofa once more, pleasure eminent on his face.

“Moreee…” he groaned in a low voice.

Louis smirked. “You sure you want more, soldier?”

Niall let out a small bark of laughter before he found himself speechless as warmth rushed downwards, hips bucking as Louis’ hot wet mouth enclosed his length.

Hands fisting his hair as Louis languidly licked his shaft.

“Louis, if you don’t start now, I’m not going to talk to you. Ever. Again.” He managed to rush out before groaning once more.

Louis smiled inwardly before quickly moving up and down, one hand steadying himself and one at the base of his shaft, rubbing gently. Niall was now making almost animalistic noises as Louis sped up, massaging his length with his tongue as he moved.

Niall felt the warmth building up in his lower abdomen, passion pushing him closer and closer to the edge. His limbs tingled as he fought to keep his eyes open to look at the almost ethereal creature before him, who was inflicting him such pain and pleasure.

“Louis,” he murmured, his fluttering closed, with each surge of pleasure. His back was arched, pressing his hips closer to the source of his uninhibited lust.

Fighting to control his breath, he fought against the inevitable high; the high that would end what he wished would never end and bring him crashing back to the problems that would face them after. His body tingled with tension, head tossed back as all he could feel was the hot warm mouth enclosing him, each movement bringing him closer, hips thrusting upwards for more.

“Louis…I…” He forced out between his teeth. “Fuck,” he hissed.

Hands clenched tightly on Louis’ hair, he felt the tension burst, small white lights appearing behind his lids as his entire body rocked from his release. Toes stretching, chest heaving, as his hips bucked under him as pleasure surged through his body. He groaned loudly as Louis gently flicked the tip of his length, resulting in a shameless moan from him, barely controlling himself.

Louis stared at the blonde before him, in the depths of pleasure, eyes closed but lashes fluttering as his climax overwhelmed him. He found himself wanting more and more to do that to him once more. But before he could, he found his blonde friend placing his hands on his chest and pushing him back over until he was once more above him, still panting, with eyes dilated but an irreplaceable grin on his face.

“Oh the things I’m going to do to you, pretty boy,” he whispered mischievously, breath hot on his ear.

written by tumblr user: 1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com