25. His Thoughts

More of the sex stuff features in the next chapter, it's not relevant to the story, I just thought it may add a little something, feel free to not read it

Aron's POV

After she left, I lay in my bed for hours, just thinking over what I did wrong, it was all going so well until I wouldn't let her go. I sighed to myself and got up, it was early, and my mom would be home from the night shift in a few hours. I got up and walked to the front room where I saw Scarlett's small figure furled up on the window seat, her muscular body remaining completely motionless as she stared out the window, I stood for a minute, wondering what she was thinking about, and then cleared my throat, she jumped, snapping her head around to meet me. "Oh, erm, hi" she was tense, I sighed, great we were back to this again.
"Hi" I stood looking at her until the silence became unbearable "I didn't mean to do what I did this morning, I didn't mean to push you, or make you feel uncomfortable, I know you don't like it when I come onto you, I didn't think, it's just..." I paused, I didn't know how she would react, so I took a deep breath"...I want to understand you so much, but you keep pushing me away" she looked shocked, but she didn't move, she just sat there, as I stood waiting, for something. But she didn't move, I was about to check if she was alright when she smiled. She probably thought this was a cute moment between us, but I was just following orders from Gemma, she had a plan to ruin her prom, which involved me and her so I may as well pretend that I cared. I wasn't complaining though, Scarlett was hot, so I'd sleep with her if I had to, I already had fantasies of her in my bed... and over a desk... and in the gym. I was pulled from my thoughts when she got up and began moving towards me, in my head I thought she would kiss me, even if it was a small peck, but she didn't, she just stopped in front of me and told me she couldn't then walked away. Leaving me stood in the front room. 'Dammit, I would never get anywhere if she kept her guard up this closely all the time' I sighed and sat down.

We were sat eating breakfast when Scarlett decided to leave, "umm, I have to go home today" I pressed my lips together and nodded. I hadn't spoken since she pied me this morning; it had put me in a bad mood so I thought it best not to speak at all. I stood up and left the room to get a towel, returning seconds later "go get cleaned up, and I'll take you back"

Once I realised she wasn't going to have sex with me there was no point in her hanging around here. She took the towel, and walked out of the room frowning slightly. I retrieved her clothes from the direr and took them to the bathroom which I knew wouldn't be locked since the lock was broken. I placed the clothes down, and walked towards the curtain, lifting my hand to pull the curtain back but my phone started ringing somewhere in the house distracting me. "Your clothes are on the side" I said and left before she could reply when I found my phone the picture of Gemma's beautiful tits came up, my dick stirred in my pants just looking at the picture she had sent me.

I pressed the button to answer the phone "hey baby" I could hear her smile over the line "what are you doing?" she asked,
"oh, Scarlett's here, she broke her arm and I had to help her set it why" I heard a laugh over the phone
"stupid bitch, she deserves it," I chuckled a little and went to sit down as she carried on talking "so I'm just here in my lingerie that you bought me last week, my tits look really good in this" she purred down the phone, then started moaning
"baby what are you doing" I asked, curious
"oh just playing with my nipples wishing it was you baby" I smiled
"Take the bra off, and let me see" I demanded
"oh no Mr, you have to do that, come see me, and when you get here you can take it off yourself, along with my panties. I want you to bend me over my desk baby" I could hear her evil smile through the phone. 'Tease' I thought to myself.

Before I could answer out loud I looked up to see Scarlett in the room looking at me and waving her hands around I nodded, and finished my conversation
"I can't wait for you to model it for me, I'll see you in an hour" I didn't wait for her to answer as I put the phone down and hurried to leave

As we made our way to the car, it dawned on me that Scarlett had rejected me. I have never been rejected before, and I hate it. As I thought over the past day, I could feel my mood start to darken. How dare she; I took her in, and fixed her arm, and I didn't even get a proper kiss, she freaked the fuck out on me! I sighed and began driving, my mood lightening only at thoughts of Gemma's pretty little ass spread for me, while I slam into her.

I knocked on the door, and was pleased to see she hadn't covered the outfit I had bought her up. "Hey baby" she purred, turning to let me see the full effect. I smiled, feeling my cock stir in my pants. I hummed in appreciation and stepped through the door, grasping her waist, and kissing her. I turned her, and pushed her up against the wall as I pushed the door closed with my free hand. I kept kissing her, as I groped down her body, squeezing the sensitive parts, she was moaning as my hands drifted, spurring me on. I felt her hands over mine, as she pulled me further into the house. I dimly noticed that I was being pulled up stairs, as I kissed her neck. She pulled me into her room and turned to face me. I looked down at her, appreciating the general lack of clothing she had on. I could see everything through the chiffon material, and it was turning me on. "Fuck baby, your making me so hard" I smiled at the baby pink material that swirled around her with every move.

She came closer to me, and I went in for more kisses, getting lower and lower until I was knelt in front of her. She was wet, I could tell through her panties, so I ran my tongue over the material, teasing her as I went. I could hear her panting, and enjoying the feeling of my tongue, so I let my fingers join in the work, sliding the panties to one side, so I could fit them in. her moans got louder and louder, as I pushed my fingers into her slick opening. I pumped until she was about to cum, then pulled my fingers out and stood up. I loved seeing her flustered and wet for me. Smiling, I went and sat on the bed "now take it off for me, leave the stockings on" as I sat waiting for her to remove her bra I slipped off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants. Gemma left her stockings on and came to sit one leg either side of me, otherwise naked. I smiled and rubbed the crotch of my jeans on her exposed pussy "baby, I want you to cum like this" I breathed into her neck, she nodded, and pushed lower on my crotch, making me harder as she rubbed on me. it took about 2 minutes before her moans got louder and her pants got heavier, I knew she was about to cum, so I pushed my fingers into my mouth getting them wet, and then pushed them over her clit, rubbing while she exploded on them.

I stood up taking her with me, and pushed her down over her desk, pulling her ass cheeks apart. I got harder at the sight of her from this angle; I stood for a minute admiring, her pink little ass hole, and her pussy on full display before me. I spread her legs further, and slipped my fingers in her, spitting on her ass, then playing with it as she came again clenching around me. By this time, she was panting, and moaning, but I didn't stop, before she had come down from that high, I pushed her onto her knees. She knew what to do, reaching up, and placing the tip of it in her mouth. I pushed her head down, on me and held it there for a few seconds, I could feel her tongue moving, and the tip of my cock was on the back of her throat, I knew she couldn't breathe but it felt so good. When I let her up, I didn't give her long to catch a breath until I was thrusting into her mouth again. I had hold of her hair, not caring if I was hurting her as she sucked my cock "finger your pussy baby" I gritted through clenched teeth. As she did, I could hear the spit in her mouth making me slick. I pulled out of her mouth, and came on her face, but I wasn't done, I took her over to the bed, and pulled her legs up over my shoulder, as I slammed into her warm pussy. I could hear the sound of skin against skin as I pushed into her over and over, eventually I felt my dick twitching and I was about to cum, pulling out just in time to jizz on her belly. I flipped her over again, and spread her ass cheeks, then slid a finger into her pussy. I spat on her ass hole, and pushed the end of my cock in. she clenched a little, but stopped as I began to finger her G-spot. She was moaning underneath me, with her face pressed into the blankets. As she came, I came inside her, and pulled out, slapping her on the fullest part of her ass two or three times.