The Wedding

I was in a Wedding Dress store looking for a one I like while Jiyong was looking for ANOTHER suit. I told him he has like 20 allready but he said he needed to get a new one because this was our wedding. So far I've tried on 5 dresses that I liked, but they didn't suit me. I feel like ive walked around the store a million times... After another round of me walking around the store, a girl that worked at the store that was helping me look, said that she found THE dress. I walked to her and my jaw dropped, it was perfect! ( A/N The girl in the wedding dress in NOT Callie, just sayin' :P )

 I walked to her and my jaw dropped, it was perfect! ( A/N The girl in the wedding dress in NOT Callie, just sayin' :P )

I put the dress on then went to look in the mirror, hoping it looked good. When I looked, I was shocked. I didn't look good.. I looked Beautiful and Cute. Perfect!! I hugged the girl that found it and thanked her a million times. The dress was pretty expensive, but worth it. I decided I would surprise Jiyong at the wedding with the dress, if he didn't bug me about seeing it too much tonight. The wedding was to tomorrow and it was being held at a Church. The after party would be in a building near the church. I was more excited then nervous about tomorrow! I got home and I hid the dress in a secret place I knew Jiyong wouldn't find it, then I hopped back into my car to get my Mom, Dante, and Tia from the Airport. Then it hit me, my family... Mom, and Dante.. My dad wouldn't walk me down the isle.. Tears pricked my eyes but I shook them away. He's in the sky watching me and he would see me, that's what I'm telling myself. In notice I made it to the Airport. I walked to the Gate they would come out of, and I saw them strait away. I waved and brought them to my car. I drove my Mom and Dante to the Hotel they were staying at, Tia and I went back to the house. Tia was gonna be staying with me for today to hang out, then she was gonna go to the hotel she was staying at. When we got home, Tia and I ate dinner, seeing as it was 5:30, and then we started messing around and by the time I noticed what happened, the living room was allready in shambles ( not literally ). I guess having a random pillow fight with the couch cushions wasn't the best idea... As if on Cue, Jiyong walked in the house shocked at what we did. Tia and I just laughed and went back to fighting. Jiyong: You two are so childish... Callie & Tia: Thank you!!" He chuckled then went upstairs. We started to clean the Living Room and then Tia yelled out, at the top of her lungs.. Tia: ARE YOU TWO GONNA HAVE BABIES?!?! Callie: OH MY GOD TIA YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" I started chasing Tia around the house and eventually caught up to we attacking her with tickles, like Jiyong does with me. Jiyong: Would you two stop fighting allready?? Haha and of course we will Tia *winks at me* Callis: JIYONG YOU.. AISH IM GOING TO MY ROOM!! YOU TWO ARE TOO MUCH TROUBLE!" I walked to my room and started editing a video, that I didn't get to finish. I heard Ji call me but I ignored him. I looked at the time, it was 10:36pm. "I should probably go to bed soon..." I thought, knowing I had to get up at 9:00am to get ready for the wedding that was at 12:30. Tia: Hey Callie, your lover wants you! Callie: TIA OMG! Really... I'm going to bed so tell him not now! Tia: CALLIE SAYS SHES GOING TO BED AND TO TELL HER LATER!!! Jiyong: BUT I WANNA SEE HER IN HER WEDDING DRESS!!! Callie: YOULL SEE ME IN MY WEDDING DRESS TOMORROW!! WE HAVE TO BE UP BY 9:00 TOMORROW AND IM NOT WAISTING ANY SLEEPING TIME!!" I clicked upload on the video I finished editing, then I went into the bathroom to bruth my hair and teeth. I came out, went into the closet to change and came out. I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.
=~=~=~=~=~= 8:30am =~=~=~=~=~=
I woke up and noticed that Tia was cuddling with me. I woke her up and she quickly let go of me and blushed of embarrassment. Tia: S-sorry..! Callie: It's ok, just get ready! We have a half an hour before we go. I gotta go wake up Mr SleepyHead." I heard Tia chuckle when I wet out of the room. I knocked on Jiyong's door, no answer. I came in and saw him asleep. I looked at his phone, no alarm set. I liked at his alarm thing on his bed-side table, no alarm. "Did you seriously expect me to wake you up?? Well.. We're going to get ready for the wedding so I'm gonna wake you up later." I thought. I went back into my room and brushed my hair and teeth, then showered. I came out and, got dressed in regular clothes seeing as I would change into my dress later. It was 8:53am. "Time to accually wake up Jiyong" I thought. I walked back into his room and he was still sleeping. He was sleeping on TOP ( badum-tsss ) of his blankets so I couldn't wake him up by pulling them.. So I took the pillow he was hugging and the pillow he was sleeping on and started hitting him with every word I said. Callie: JIYONG.WAKE.UP.ITS.8:54.AND.WE.HAVE.TO.GO.IN.6.MINUTES!!!!!" He instantly shot up, took the pillows I had in my hands, threw them at me then ran into the bathroom. I laughed and went into my room to get my wedding dress. I ran to my car and hid it in my Trunk. I went inside and saw Tia walking outside with her dress, followed by a rushed Jiyong running to his car with his suit. I laughed at him again and locked the door. I let Tia into the passengers seat of my car and we drove off to the Church.
=~=~= Before walking the Isle =~=~=
I was behind the door, wearing the best Wedding dress in the world, linked to Dante's arm ( since my Dad couldn't walk me down ). I was nervous, but super happy. The doors opened and I saw Jiyong's jaw drop. I smiled knowing he was shocked I could look any "cuter", like he always said. I stood infront of him and he quietly said "You look beautiful.." Callie: Thank you, you look half bad yourself *smirk*" He smiled at me and we held hands, listening to the Priest blab about how we will love eachother forever, and stuff like that. The priest then asked Jiyong if I would be his wife and that he would love me forever. As he said yes, I was super excited, remembering that I would show him that I'm Half Dragon. I smiled as the priest asked me if Jiyong would be my husband. I, obviously, said yes. Priest: You may now kiss the bride." Jiyong leaned in and closed his eyes, I right as our lips touched, I drew my wings. Everyone gasped and clapped. When Jiyong broke the kiss and opened his eyes he looked like he had seen a ghost, a beautiful ghost ;P. Callie: I've been wanting to tell you about this forever. Saranghae <3 Jiyong: I- W-what- eh.. Nedo Sangranghar but, not to be rude.. W-what are you..?? I'm a good way, you look stunning.. Are those real?? How?? Callie: Haha I'll tell you at the after party!" We walked back down the isle, and I pulled my wings in so I didn't hit anyone. We walked out and went to a building near the Church for the after party.