The Attack

I woke up to hear Snowbell barking. "Ugh Snowbellll! Now is not the time to bark!" I said Aloud. I got up and got dressed. I walked into the living room and looked at the clock. 1:37. "Wow I slept that late?" I thought. Just then I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom. I ran over to it and Picked up. Callie: Hello? DaeSung: Hey Cal! Just wondering if you wanted to get picked up?? Callie: Oh no, it's ok. I can drive myself. DaeSung: Alright. Be careful though!! Callie: Yea I will!" I hung up, and then it happened again.. It got hard to breathe and my lungs hurt a bit. I grabbed my Inhaler again and used it. "Why does this keep happening..? This means I'm gonna have a huge attack soon.. Oh no, I'm gonna be with them today.. I can't call it off... Well they would have found out anyway.." I thought. I got up after a bit and put 2 inhalers in my bag just in case. I took my keys and drove to the arcade.
=~=~=~=~= At the Arcade =~=~=~=~=
When I parked, I saw DaeSung, SeungRi and Jiyong all waiting. "Ugh don't tell me I made them wait because they wanted to be early..." I thought. I walked up and greeted them. Callie: Hey guys! SeungRi: Hayyy Cal! Darn, I wish Jiyong wasn't here... I could flirt with you more *wink* Jiyong: *slap* SeungRi: OWWW Hyyuuunngg!! Stop hitting me!! Soon there won't be any more of me to hit! Callie: You deserved that! DaeSung: Hey Callie! Have you eaten anything yet? Callie: Hi and no I havent. I'm not felling very hungry right now. DaeSung: Are you sure?? I don't mind getting you something.. Callie: Yea I'm sure. Thanks for the offer though. DaeSung: No problem! Jiyong: I can hold your bag if you want?? Callie: Oh uh.. No it's ok I can hold it. Jiyong: I insist *smile* Callie: "Ah Jiyong.. Why did you have to smile.. I can't say no.. ~I thought" Alright.." Ji took my bag, and we all went inside to play some games. I was thinking of doing Just Dance, but I then decided not to do it when I remembered I'm having "Asthma Troubles" today.
=~=~=~= A Few Hours Later =~=~=~=
I beat the guys at ALOT of games ;P Luckily, No Asthma YET..  I was getting them to play games away from the Just Dance place because I know they would beg me to play and I would end up giving in. Eventually, SeungRi spotted the Just Dance place, and I had to go over there. DaeSung: Hey Callie, how 'bout a rematch of Stadium Flow?? I've gotten a lot better! Callie: Uhh.. I'm not really feeling up to it right now.. Jiyong: Really?? Wow that's a surprise.. Why not? Callie: Um.. No reason.." Then, it hit me. It literally felt like I was dieing, I haven't had this bad of an Asthma Attack in a LONG time. I backed up slowly against a wall and fell to the ground. The guys reacted quickly, Dae went to get water, SeungRi and Jiyong came by my side and started asking what was wrong. With what little breath I had, I only spoke 3 words. Callie: Bag....... Front....... Pocket......" I saw Ji open it, I could see the surprise and fear in his eyes. He quickly took out my Inhalers I put and gave them to me. SeungRi seemed surprised too. DaeSung came back and saw me with my Inhaler and came to my side, shocked. After a few minutes I finally felt better and could accually talk full sentances. Callie: Thanks and sorry for worrying you... I haven't had that bad of an Asthma Attack in a long time.. Jiyong: Why didn't you tell me you had Asthma?! Callie: It wasn't a big deal. It just decided to come today I guess.. DaeSung: Here, I got water for you if you want. Callie: Thanks Dae.. SeungRi: You have a lot of stress in your life, don't you? Callie: Heh.. Yea I do. But I like it, makes thing more interesting than just a normal boring life. Jiyong: *sigh..* Well.. It's 5:00. We should probably get going.. Callie: Alright.." We all walked out and I got in my car, still trying to catch my breath. I eventually drove home safely. I went to the kitchen to eat, and then I watched a few movies. I eventually went to bed, not knowing how long I stayed up for.