Back to before...

"Why does GD even like you? Your the ugliest and fattest person on earth! Plus you hang on to your precious "Daddy" all the time! If he's not your excuse, it's Dante!" "Tia, why are you being like this?" "Because I'm tired of pretending to be your friend! I honestly hate you! Oh hey look over there, hey Oppa~!" "Hey sweetheart! How are y- Why are you here? Your giving off bad vibes.." "G-GD? I-- i-- I thought-" "You think? Huh that's weird.. You don't have a brain how can you think." "I thought you loved me.." "Your an ugly fat person who is too clingy, why would I like you-- I woke up gasping for air, heart beating at the speed of light, and tears coming down my face. "Nightmare.. Thank god.. But why did that come into my head? Ugh those bullies are getting to my head.." I looked at the time, I had and hour till I had to go. "May aswell get ready and get less sleepy.." I walked into the bathroom, and brushed my hair. I was about to get in the shower when that Nightmare flashed back in my mind. "Your an ugly fat person that is too clingy why would I like you?" I felt tears coming again.. Then I saw, what made my tears come back but with relief.. The Razor... I took it and went in the shower.. I didn't turn the water on, and started cutting on my right arm again. It hurt a bit but it felt nice. I did that for I would say 7 minutes then FINNALY did the other stuff I do in the morning. My arm was getting used to cutting again to I took a tensor bandage to wrap around my arm. I washed the blade, got dressed and started walking to school. I got a text from GD, and the nightmare came back until I read what he said. "Hey Cal. Just wanted to tell you we landed safely! We all miss you, but I miss you the most!" I smiled at the text. "Hey.. I'm happy you landed safe, I miss you too.." "You don't seem as.. Cheerful as normal.. Are you alright?" The flashback came back. ( again..) "Oh.. I'm fine just tired.." "You can tell me if something is bothering you y'know?" "I'm fine GD.." "Okay.. Talk to you later." That was too close.. I couldn't tell GD I was cutting the day after he left.. I don't think I could tell him even if he didn't leave. I didn't want to make him worry for me.
=~=~=~=~= After School =~=~=~=~
"Hahaha look at Daddies girl! Running away! Aww poor baby!!!" I ran away crying, those bullies have done so much to me.. I don't normally say this but.. I hate them.. I don't hate people because it's a strong word but, these people deserved the right to be hated.. I opened the door running into my room and smashing the door closed. Luckily no one was home so I started cutting again. It was so hard dealing with them.. A few minutes passed by and I put the tender bandage back and decided to teleport to Mythandria since I hadn't been there for awhile. Drago spotted me instantly and ran to me. "Callie where have you been?!?" "Places.. Can we train now? I've been really stressed lately." "Okay.. But you have to tell me where you've been while training!" I started training with Drago, telling him everything that happened. I was about to say that me and GD were dating now when a huge fireball came twards me. I quickly protected myself with a Phsycic Shield I had just learned to do. I saw a Fire Half Dragon approach me when I noticed.. He was one of the bullies.. "Well well well look what we have here.. A wild and weak Daddies girl!" The tears came back fast and Drago instantly noticed. "Excuse me but shouldn't you be going somewhere?" Drago said that while making an Energy Ball. The bully noticed and started backing away. He said something to me, smirked and flew away. I just sat there crying, holding my arm. "Callie are you alright?" "Y-y-yes I'm f-fine.. C-can we go b-back to training p-please..?" "Okay. Why did he call you a.. Daddies girl?" "I can't tell you.. T-that's only for m-me, my mom, and m-my brother to know.." "What about your dad?" When I heard that, I just broke. I couldn't handle it and I slightly yelled at Drago saying "I DONT HAVE A DAD! HE DIED WHEN I WAS 8 WITH A DISEASE!" Drago instantly felt bad and hugged me apologizing ALOT when I noticed my phone buzzing. I got up to go get it but missed it. I saw that GD called me 3 times. "DANGIT! I hope he isn't worrying too much!" I wiped my tears and tried to stop crying but I couldn't. He called again and I picked up not caring that I couldn't stop crying. "Callie are you ok? Why haven't you ans-- Are you crying? What happened?" "D-don't worry about it.. I'm fine. W-what's up?" I said while sniffling. I wish I could just hug him right now. I missed him, a lot.. "Please Cal why are you crying?" I sighed and told him what happened today, including the Nightmare... Not saying anything about my dad or me cutting, or the Half Dragon thing. Drago just watched me the entire time. "Awww Callie.. You know that would never EVER happen! You are the cutest person on earth and I would NEVER say that! Also, Don't let those bullies get to you! *sigh* I wish I could see you.." "I-I wish I could too.." In the background I heard DaeSung "Hyyuuuunnggggg! Can you help meeee? I can't get this dance rriigghht!!... Wait one second Dae! I'm talking to someone!" "Y-you can go.. I'll be fine.." "No I want to talk to you. I haven't even told you what I was calling for!" "*sigh* Tell me what you were calling for then go help Dae, I'll be fine really." "Well.. I asked Teddy and he said we can arrange a Concert back in Vancouver around June 1st or 5th! And we'd stay there until June 10th or 15th!" He said that happily and I could tell he was smiling. I smirked and said "That's great! Thats only a about a month away!" "Yea! I'm super excited and so are the others! .. Hyyyuuuunnngggg!!!!! ... My gosh one second Dae! Looks like he needs me." "Alright, talk to you later then.." "Yup, stay strong Cal!" I hung up and looked at Drago. "And me and GD are dating.. That guy cut me off." "*gasp* OHHHH THATS SO CUTE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" "DRAGO SHUSH I DONT WANT TRAVIS TO HEAR!" I whisper shouted. "Ohh sorry!" "It's fine.. Let's just get back to training.." We finished training around 9:30 ans said our goodbyes. I teleported back into my room, my door still closed. I went into the bathroom to get ready. I looked at the Razor and thought "Only 2 times a day.. I can handle that. Right?" I went to bed with a slight pain in my arm and fell asleep, hoping no more nightmares would happen..