Dragon Powers

"Callie, today is the day I train you for your Phsycic powers" "Uuggghhhhh.. Fiiiiiine.." "Heh, why are you so disappointed?" "No reason :3" "Alright.. Let's go then" Drago and me then Teleported to Mythandria. As we were walking, I remembered that I had gotten a Notifacation and hadn't looked at it yet. I looked at it and.. I was so surprised.. It was from TOP..: "Hey, if you and Tia aren't doing anything tomorrow, do you wanna do something??" I noticed that he sent that 3 and a half hours ago.. "Hai sorry it took me so long to reply, I waz hanging out with GD ;P And I'll ask Tia but I'm pretty sure we're both free, what time?? :3 " "Callie, hey hello?? Remember training?" "Huh?! Oh I'm sorry Drago it's just I had to reply to that.. " "Ha, it's ok. Let's just get to work. I'll explain.. There are many powers you can learn, the main one being a Phsycic Energy Ball. The other ones are a Mini Black Hole that only sucks up your enemy, but it doesn't kill them, and a lot more that don't really have names. Now, there is one power that many Half Dragons abuse, we take it away from then though, and that is stopping time. I'm going to be teaching you how to make a Phsycic Energy Ball and maybe how to stop time, but DO NOT abuse the Time ability." "Woah, and I won't, I don't even know how I would abuse that power." "Alright, well let's get training." 2 hours pass and I'm getting close to knowing how to make a Phsycic Energy Ball. "Okay, break time" "Whew.. Thank god we have that.." "Haha why wouldn't I have a break time?" "I don't know :P" I looked at my phone and right as I did I password TOP texted me back: "Oh ok great, I hope she's free. And I was thinking 5, we have dance practise today until 4:30 so.." I thought... "5.. Oh no that's when I'll be learning how to stop time since we have no time today.." "Drago?" "Hm? Oh yes Callie?" "Umm. R-read this" I showed Drago the 2 texts TOP gave me, and asked him to move the time. "Oh.. Well, I might be able to change it.. But you should ask King Phycin, he's the one with the schedule for everything." "Alright.." I texted TOP back: "One sec, i have to ask.. Uhh.. Someone about something.." When I sent that I remembered, Travis. "Oh crap.." I normally don't swear, but when I do I'm either really mad or In a pickle.. I texted Travis: Hey Travs ;P  I would love to go out for dinner, I'm in a hurry right now, asking King Psycin about me skipping tomorrow since TOP wants to hang with me an Tia, I'm just a mess right now I'll text ya later about like when or stuff, or you can figure it out, Ciao ;P" I ran into the castle and went up to King Phycin. "King Phycin I have something to ask you!" "Hello Callie! You seem like your pretty flustered" "That's because I am here look." I showed him the texts from TOP and King Phycin said it was fine. As I ran out TOP texted me again, and I replied.. "Oh, if your busy you don't have to.." "Nono it's ok I'm not busy, I asked the person and he said he could change the schedule a bit, sorry if I seem flustered it's just a million things are happening at once right now >3<.." "Oh ok, I'll see you tomorrow then." "Kay, Ciao ;3" Yet again, I walked into Drago. "Huh?! Oh I am so sorry Drago!" "Haha you need to start looking where your going Cal!" "I know I know!" "You wanna get back to Training?" "Yup" 3 more hours gone by and I kinda know how to makes Energy Ball. "Can I go home now? I don't think I can walk anymore.." "Haha yes you can go home! Have a good night cal" "You too! Ciao ;3" I teleported home, took snowbell out, flopped on my bed and fell asleep till 1:00 ( no school, #Weekend ;P )