chapitre douze

LAST CHAPTER :'(

"WE'RE NOT HOME!" Chris yells and I shush him.

"I'll get it," I say and stand up to walk to the door. I open the door to PJ looking extremely nervous. "How you doing?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Alright, I guess," he says and I welcome him in. he stops as soon as he sees Chris on the couch looking at him. He tenses and backs up. "I can't do this," he says quietly and begins to walk out the door but I stop him.

"Well, that just sucks doesn't it?" I say and walk him in the house to the living room. Chris looks just as nervous as he does.

"Hi, Chris," PJ says shaking. I sit next to Phil, holding his hand.

"Good start," I say watching carefully as Chris waves shyly to PJ and sits up.

"I'm um, I, uh, I just want to say uh," PJ starts to stutter and Chris starts to smile slightly, knowing what was coming. "Chris, please take me back!" he says opening his arms. Chris springs up and kisses him. This is the first time I didn't feel any jealousy in me. Phil and I start to clap in unison. They break apart, still close.

"I love you," Chris says.

"I love you too," PJ replies.

"And I fucking told BOTH of you so!" I say standing up and PJ and Chris break apart but join hands, smiling. "Hey, just out of curiosity, what were you two fighting about anyways?" They both blush.

"Well, uh, it started off with arguing, what was better, halo or gears of war, and well, it escalated quickly," Chris says and I just stare at the both of them.

"You too are idiots," I say and then we all just start to laugh.

"They're our idiots though," I hear Phil say and he wraps his arm around my waist and butteflies creep to my stomach. Chris sits on the couch and brings his hand up to head and Phil and I sit back down too.

"Are you okay?" Pj asks Chris and wraps his arms around him.

"I just have a massive handover," he says.

"Oh that may be my fault," Phil says quietly and PJ laughs.

"Well, let's go home and I'll take good care of you," Pj says cheekily and Chris smiles.

"Okay, bye guys!" Chris says and they walk out the door. I turn to Phil.

"Wanna watch a film and cuddle on the couch?" I ask and he smiles brightly.

"That sound perfect, Danny," he says quietly and bounces off to get a film and put it in. We sit on the couch with him in between my legs and my arms around his waist, just as we had slept the night at PJ's. I sigh.

"You know, Phil, I think I love you," I say and he looks up at me and rests his nose on mine.

"I know I love you, Dan," he says and kisses me softly before turning his attention back to the movie. I smile. I finally found myself.

                                                                 THE FUCKING END

yes.. that is the end and completely the end no sequel D:

buuuttttttt there is a NEW STORY ERMERGERD and I'm about to post the second chapter of that up, and it will be the same, I'll update either everyday or close to everyday.. as I haven't.. finished it yet.. oops..

yes, it is called "why not you?" it is not a long story like Killer, it'll kind of be like this one except it doesn't have kickthestickz.. sorry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IF YOU LIKED THIS PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT/ VOTE/ ADD TO YOUR READING LIST, FOLLOW ME, ANY OF THAT :D

after why not you is finished (which won't be very long) THE SEQUEL OF KILLER WILL BE UP BE EXCITED :DDD

bye for now :D p.s. .... maybe I'll post the first chapter of Killer's sequel a little bit early who knows ;)