chapitre deux

"What's going on?" I ask and sit down trying my best not to whimper because of the sting at my side.

"We're going to play truth or dare," Phil says and I steal a quick glance at PJ.

"Okay," I say, "But this time I'm NOT going to choose dare!" All the guys start to laugh at me from our previous game that we played.

"Oh, c'mon the cinnamon can't taste that bad!" PJ says cutely and I cant help but blush a little. Wow. I'm pathetic. The stupidest things like this make me feel like he's falling for me but of course, he's really not.

"It was awful!" I reply and wrinkle my face up in disgust at the memory.

"Okay, who's going first?" Chris asks starting the game.

"Bitch please!" I say and snap my fingers pointing to myself feeling slight excitement in making PJ laugh. "Phil, truth or dare?"

"Hmm," he says thoughtfully. "DARE!" I chuckle and try to think of something he wouldn't like to do, when the doorbell rings. The pizza we ordered is here. I smile evilly. I have the perfect, yet corrupting dare for Phil. Chris begins to stand up to answer the door but I stop him quickly.

"NO WAIT!" I say and stop him before smirking once again over at my flatmate. "Phil, I dare you to try and seduce the pizza guy," Phil's eyes widen with disgust which earn me more of PJs laughs. Oh and Chris laughed too. I just don't care.

"But, but," he starts looking over at the door. "What if it's a man?" he whispers looking as innocent as ever. I shake my head.

"You picked dare, now go on!" I say and Phil groans before walking over to the door to answer it while PJ, Chris, and I hide behind the couch trying to sustain our giggles.

"Hey, sexy," Phil says as he opens the door to an overweight man in his fifties. The three of us behind the couch are completely overwhelmed with laughter.

"Hey," the pizza man says back and hands Phil the paper he has to sign.

"You know, I can't eat ALL this pizza myself," Phil says. PJ hides his face in my arm as if it's too funny to even watch and I smile and glance down at him. He's too adorable for words.

 "So buy a dog," the pizza guy replies and hands him the pizza.

"Or YOU could help me finish it," Phil says in the worst seductive voice I've ever heard. "Or we could just skip to dessert," I had to bite the cushion to stop from laughing.

"Okay!" The man says and steps inside, very close to Phil, almost reaching for his waist. Phil backs away in fear and starts to shut the man out the door.

"Well, thanks for the pizza, bye!" Phil says extremely quickly and shuts the door on the man. All of us except Phil double over laughing.

"Who's...Who's..." I'm laughing way to hard to finish my sentence to make fun of him. "Who's your new boyfriend, Phil?" I manage to say while all of our laughter fails to stop.

"It's not funny!" Phil says and crosses his arms. "I could have been raped!" By now almost all of our laughter had quieted down and we had repositioned so that we're in a circle again but this time we all have pizza. "Dan, that was awful!" Phil says.

"That was brilliant!" PJ says earning him a blush from me.

"Okay, okay! Phil's turn!" Chris says eagerly. Phil scans all of us as if deciding who he wanted to choose.

"PJ!" he says. "Truth or dare!"

"Truth," he says quickly.

"How many girls have you banged this week?" PHil asks and I look at PJ curiously. I'm either going to love or hate his answer. PJ set his hand on his chin as if trying to recall.

"Seven and a half," he says jokingly and I sigh in relief. "Okay, Dan, truth or dare?" is it weird that I get excited that he chose me?

"Truth," I say which is predictable for me.

"What exactly do you use to get off to?" Oh shit. He got me. I did choose truth and it is embarrassingly true that I think out PJ when I'm aroused. I can feel the heat creep to my cheeks at the question and I glance down. I definitely shouldn't say anything. Not here. Not now.

"My little ponies," I say trying to sound as sincere as possible. All of my friends laugh and I blush looking away. I can't help but feel a little bit of guilt.