chapitre dix

meow, this is smut and it's really really short this was my third smut scene and it's a little better than the first but still.. *cringing* there's some important shit in it so you can either read it or be clueless in the next chapitre

"Phil," I moan as he creates friction across out hips only covered with boxers. He kisses down my chest, running his hands along my sides and mine race his hair. "Phil I have an issue," I moan at the end of the sentence as he palms me lightly through my boxers.

"I intend to fix it," he says against my chest and kisses lower. He removes my boxers so fucking slow, revealing my erection. He lightly runs the tip of his finger across the shaft and I tense up.

"Stop, teasing," I whine slowly but he just continues lightly kissing the tip and I moan again. He soon wraps his mouth around me and takes my full length almost immediately. I moan and try my best noy to thrust into him, but he sees I'm about to and pins my hips down to the bed. He runs his hand across what he can't take in his mouth and hums causing vibrations, making me moan louder. "Don't stop," I moan out as his tongue grazes me and I feel myself reaching my climax. "Phil, Phil, I'm almost there!" I ay and he sucks harder, causing me to release in his mouth, moaning his name very loudly. He swallows and releases me, then kisses me roughly, pushing his tongue in quickly, grinding against me again, but he takes control of the kiss seeing I'm tired. He backs off and looks in my tired eyes.

"Fix my problem?" he asks and I nod, flipping us over and slipping my hands in his boxers while kissing him again.

I pump him slowly feeling him get hard under my touch. I pick up the pace and he moans very loudly as I feel him come under my touch and his body relaxes and I break the kiss, still laying on top of him. I look at him and he looks back before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Let's sleep in your room, considering this bed needs a washing," I say giggling and he smiles before standing up. He grabs a new pair of boxers and I do the same before we walk to his room. he lays in bed and I curl up into his side, cuddling next to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I'm in so much content and I can't really remember any of my issues.

"Dan? Can I tell you a secret?" I hear him whisper in my ear. I look back in his eyes and nod before turning my head again. He leans in closer and I'm beginning to drift off by the second and the last thing I hear before I nod off is Phil's secret. "I'm not really drunk,"

I'M SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT I'M UPDATING AGAIN TODAY I PROMISE AND WTF THIS STORY'S LIKE ALMOST DONE :O