chapitre onze

I wake up in Phil's arms smiling. I turn around and kiss him awake. He opens his eyes in a slight startle but returns the kiss gently. We break away smiling at each other. Our lips fit perfectly.

"So you were just faking it?" I ask and he nods.

"I wanted to see what you would do, and I'm very glad I did," I smile and blush, looking down.

"And, Chris?"

"Oh, he was wasted," Phil says and I laugh.

"I thought so," I say and we both get silent. "How long have you even felt this way?"

"Since we fell asleep on the couch together," he says and smiles. "What about yo?"

"I figured it out lest night when we were slow dancing," I say and he smiles, but then soon frowns at me looking concerned.

"Oh, Dan?"

"Hm?"

"I saw your hip last night," I look down in embarrassment. I thought he would be drunk and wouldn't notice or remember. "Dan, you're absolutely perfect. Please stop for me," he says all ready starting to cry. I wipe away his tears.

"For you," I start and lean in closely, "I'll try and stop, but it will be hard," I let out lips connect in a soft kiss.

"I believe in you," Phil whispers and kisses my cheek. "We should probably check on Chris," he says and stands up.

Chris is still in the same position I left him in the night before. I break the grip of Phil's hand to wake Chris up.

"Get up!" I say shaking him and he groans to turn and see us before holding his hand to his head.

"Ugh, what happened?" he asks then frowns. "Oh, yeah, now I remember," he remembers the thing with PJ. He sets his head down on the pillow.

"Phil, can you go get some pain killers for his head?" I ask and he nods before walking to the hallway. "Chris, PJ want's to talk to you," I say and he groans.

"Probably to kick me out of his house," he says hopelessly and I laugh slightly.

"No, you muffin, he wants to make up and get back together with you!" I say laughing slightly and he shakes his head.

"No he doesn't, he hates me now," he says and Phil walks back from in the hallway to give Chris some pills and hands him a cup of water.

"I'm telling yo, I talked to him last night, and you two just need to talk! You're meant for each other!" he shakes his head.

"No," he resists and hands Phil the empty glass of water. "I'm too tired to go anywhere anyways,"

"Then, we'll make him come here!" Phil says and takes out his phone.

"NO! Phil Don't please!" Chris says then groans, holding his head again.

"Too late!" Phil says holding the phone to his ear. "Hey, PJ, can you come over here and see Chris please?"

"NO DON'T COME!" Chris yells and I hold my hand over his mouth.

"Don't mind that! You just need to come see Chris okay!" he pauses. "No. You don't have an option, you have to come or we're going to go over there."

"NOO WE'RE NOT!" Chris muffles in my hand but it's not audible.

"Okay, great!" Phil says. "See you then! Bye!" he hangs up the phone and I remove my hand from Chris's mouth. "He's coming over now," Phil says and Chris give Phil a look.

"He's not going to want me back," Chris says quietly.

"Whatever you want to believe," I say and sit on our smaller couch.

Nearly twenty minutes later a knock is heard on the door.

I updated again because the last chapter was so short and I'm sorry to say that there is one chapter left in this story which shall be up tomorrow :'(

After that, I'm going to be putting up a new story (actually the first chapter is already up) called "Why not you?" and then after that one is done, the sequel to KILLER will be out! :D which I am super excited for!

If you haven't read killer which you probably haven't, I really suggest giving it a shot because it is way better than this, and longer, plus there's a sequel coming out c: otay

ta ta for now :DDD