chapitre neuf

"Will you be okay?" I ask PJ as we reach the front door of his flat and he opens the door. He nods.

"Just, please mae sure Chris is okay, and tell him I'll talk to him tomorrow," I nod.

"Don't worry," I say and hug him again. "It'll be okay," he nods and walks inside.

I begin to walk home but soon find myself skipping and spinning down the path. I finally found myself. I know I like Phil, not PJ, and maybe things could work out between us if I really try. I enter the flat and walk to the room that Phil and Chris were in to see them sitting on the bed surrounded by empty alcohol bottles and stench of vodka reeked through the room.

"Hey, Daniel!" Chris slurs falling off the bed and Phil looks back at me in a daze. He's drunk. I sit on the bed next to them and look at the empty bottles on the bed.

"Had a bit of fun did you?" I say and look at one of the bottles. This was way too strong for Phil. Anything is strong for Phil considering he doesn't drink.

"Yeahh," Phil says still zoned in his own world. I don't know what to expect from him. I've never seen him drunk before.

"We're just calmin the nerves," Chris says and takes a sip of a bottle to him, but I take it away from him.

"I thought neither of you were going to drink!" I say and stifle a giggle as Chris tries to swipe the bottle from me, but misses falling off the bed again.

"I said you weren't going to, I never said I wasn't," Phil says and smiles at me. I look at his smile. This wasn't a normal smile. No, this was full of lust, and it's so hot I can't stand it. I look away.

"We're going back to my place," I say and grab their hands picking them up when they both stumble.

"But the party!" Phil whines and I laugh. "No, your both wiped out, we're going back to my place!" I manage to pull them out of the part and get them in my car to drive to my flat. I have to basically carry them both in the house. Phil was blabbing about lions or something to himself and Chris was basically sleeping on my shoulder.

"Chris. Wake. UP!" I grumble then drop him when he falls to the ground. I sigh and open the door helping Phil in before picking Chris up. "I take it he drank more than you," I say and drag Chris in the couch, before laying him on it basically upsidown. I turn around but Phil was gone. i groan loudly. "PHIL!" I call out and walk down the hallway to his room but it's empty. I walk to my room to see him sitting cross-legged on my bed. I groan. "Phil, go to bed, it's three in the morning, and I'm ready to sleep," I say and he just smirks at me.

"Oh I'm not tired," he says and I walk towards him and reach out to grab his arm to take him back to his room.

"Well, I am, so, oh!" I'm shocked when he pulls my arm and stands so we're almost touching lips.

"Well, I'm not," he says slowly, our lips barely touching. This is incredibly intriguing. And this time I'm positive I like it.

"Phil," I say quietly not moving. "You're drunk, and Chris and PJ aren't here, no need for that," he leans up and his lips barely touch my ear as he whispers making me shiver.

"I don't care," he says and nibbles on my earlobe earning a moan from me. He moves to my neck, kissing me softly. "I've wanted you for so long," he mumbles in my neck. He's drunk. obviously, he doesn't know what he's saying. But, hey, he won't remember this in the morning. Why not have a little fun?

Okay so the next chapter is smut, but there's some actual story line in it so either deal with it or skip to the end. and wtf this is short my thROAT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN EATEN BY WOLVES UGH