chapitre cinq

The next morning I walk into the living room to find Phil sitting on the windowsill looking out. I walk over to him and sit on it too. He barely notices me and just looks with concentration as if trying to find his answers outside.

"You doing okay?" I ask and he shakes his head slowly. I sigh and look out the window too. "Me either."

"I had an idea," Phil says and looks at me. I look back at him. "What if we tried to make them jealous?" I raise my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you like PJ, and I like Chris, and they're dating," he starts, "So, what if we fake-dated to try and make them jealous and attempt to try and break them up while we're at it?" I give him a shocked look. This was not in Phil's behavior.

"As much as that is surprisingly strange for your character, it's not going to work, you know," I say losing hope. They love each other.

"Dan, they only got together yesterday, it's not too late to try," he says.

"Are you sure we want to ruin their happiness by trying to break them up for our own personal reasons?" I ask totally okay with it. He shrugs.

"Well, we don't have to do that right away," he says. "Just if the jealousy thing doesn't work."

"How do we make them jealous if they have a relationship of their own?" I ask.

"I don't know," he says shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not completely full of ideas. But, if we be sincere and shit, then we can use our ultra amazing minds to create fights between them to break them up. Then, they get all jealous of how happy we are and break up mutually, that's when we move in on our crushes," I smirk. Phil is brilliant in the most devious of ways.

"Okay," I say and Phil smiles.

"Deal?" he asks and reaches out his hand. I grab it and shake it.

"Deal," I say in compromise.

~

A week later, Phil and I decided to tell them that we would say that we were dating so it wasn't that obvious. Phil was trying to teach me certain things that romantic couples would say to each to her but I wasn't very good at it.

We stood outside PJ and Chris's door about to knock.

"So," I say awkwardly. "After tonight, we can't be ourselves for quite awhile, huh?" I look over at Phil who nods nervously.

"Are you nervous?" he asks me and I nod. "Me too. Let's do this," he knocks on the door and a voice is heard from inside.

"YOU'RE OUR BEST FRIENDS JUST WALK THE FUCK IN!" I smile and laugh slightly at PJ's voice.

"You sure know how pick um," Phil says sarcastically and I hit his arm lightly. He ope3ns the door and my stomach sinks as I see PJ and Chris cuddled on the couch together with Chris's head on {Js chest andPJ's arms wrapped around him protectively. I sigh quietly and shuddered breathes come out as it happens. "You okay?" Phil says and I nod nervously as he sees my dilemma. "Just relax," We walk further in the house and sit on the smaller couch together. Well, showtime.

"Hey guys," I say awkwardly trying to unleash the acting skills I had over the weekend practicing but seem to have lost them seeing PJ and Chris all snugly together. "We kind of have something to tell you." I say and look at Phil who seemed more relaxed than me.

"Yeah?" Chris says sittingup from PJ's grip. I giggle nervously.

"Well, uh," I reach over and grab Phil's hand and hold it up just as they had done and both of their faces lit up. I giggle again and look at Phil who was smiling.

"FUCK YES NOW WE'RE ALL ONE BIG FAGGOT FAMILY!" Chris yells earning a laugh from Phil. I let go of his hand, feeling awkeard hollding it.

"Well, we've been dating for a while byr since you guys came out, we thought we probably should too," Phil says .He's so much better at this than me.

"This is just great!" PJ says excitingly. "We can go on double dates and stuff, and we can have foursomes together!" oh I wish.

"Not that far PJ!" I say. I gulp silently. "We'd rather just do it alone!" I say giggling far too nervous to continue. " I need to pee," I say and hump off the couch and run to the bathroom hearing more conversation about me and Phil behind me as I run.

I just chill in the bathroom considering I just needed some time to calm down. I don't know how I' going to be able to keep this act up.

After a reasonable amount of time, I head back in the living room to see PJ and Chris cuddling again and I look back at Phil to give him the most love filled smile I could manage and skip over to him, sitting next to him, and grabbing his hand.

"Okay, you two are just adorable!" I hear Chris say and I manage something I didn't think I could ever say.

"Y-you guys two," I see them smile at ech other. The grin is wiped off my face after they pecked. I couldn't take the sight, and affectionately bury my face in the crook of Phil's neck when I felt him nuzzle back into me. I wish this were PJ and me.

We all decide to watch a movie and Phil and I have been able to exchange compliments basically showing care but we can both sense how awkward it it. I've been able to see his feelings for Chris too. His over extended glances and how the life leaves his eyes when Chris smiles at PJ.

At the end of the awkwardly cuddling with Phil to the movie, we decide to head home. We walk to the door holding hands, leaving PJ and Chris.

"Bye guys!" I call after them and we step out of the house where our hands leave each other immediately. "I am such a bad actor," I say as we walk back to the car.

"I was shaking so bad! Could you tell?" he asks and I shake my head.

"We need to practice not getting sad when we see PJ and Chris showing PDA," Phil frowns and I start to drive home.

"Was it obvious I was sad? Because I could definitely tell that you were, but that's just because I know you like him," he says.

"No," I say. "I mean, I could tell, but they probably can't." the car gets silent.

"Sorry if you felt awkward," Phil says. "But we needed to over-do it."

"I know you were feeling just as awkward as I was, and yes, I can see that we do," I reply. I pause a second. "Do you think this is going to work, Phil?" I ask and he''s silent for a second.

"I honestly don't know," he replies. "But it doesn't hurt to try," I nod going silent again for the rest of the ride.

meow ^.^

I like your face