chapitre sept

"Wrists please!" Phil says as I begin to walk out the door to go to the store. I groan and turn around. "I'm sorry, but I care about you," he rolls up my sleeves and counts the cuts to show that there are no new ones. He smiles brightly. "Thank god. Okay, you can go!" I smile and walk out. Jokes on him. There are new cuts. They're on my hips. I'm not an idiot, and I'm not saying he is either, but I highly doubt he'll know I'm still doing it.

I get to the store and grab the things I need before walking to the checkout and standing in line.

"Dan?" I hear behind me. I turn around to see my friend Charlie.

"Hey, Charlie!" I say.

"Hey, I was going to text you but since you're here I can just tell you, I'm having a party on Saturday night and you and Phil are welcome to come!" he says and I nod.

"Sounds great! We'll be there!" he nods and walks off.

~

You do realize that Chris and PJ are going to inform people at the party us 'dating' right?" Phil asks me and I nod.

"It'll blow over!" I inform him. He nods but I can see he doesn't believe me. I begin to walk back to my room.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't get drunk, I really don't want to have to carry you home at two in the morning," he says and I groan.

"Fine,"

This is the shitiest piece of shit it is so short so that's why I'm updating again TODAY! TO-FUCKING-DAY BE EXCITED YOU LIL SHITS I'll update again in like an hour or two :D

side note, I don't know what I caught but I'm as sick as hell today, so that means I'm in bed with a computer to myself and I'm goING ON A WRITING SPREE so I'll be working on killer's sequel and a new story I put up and I'll be writing a bunch of one shots ^.^ WTF MY DOGS JUST LIKE ATTACKED EACH OTHER okay bye xD