Ch. 14 Drunk Birthday

HEY!!! HAD TO REWRITE THE WHOLE CHAPTER. SO YOU WILL EITHER LOVE THIS OR HATE THIS AFTER YOU READ THIS. I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF PEOPLE DECIDE TO QUIT READING THIS. I AM DOING A SEQUEL SO THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT.

ENJOY.

REMEMBER TO GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE 'ROCKNROLLVIRGO'. THE LINK IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK THING ON THE RIGHT ----------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA’S POV

It’s official. I’m tired of crying every time I hear bad news. There is no point in crying when I could use the time to figure out how to save Tia. Landon and John might not like me putting myself in a situation where I could be captured but Tia didn’t need to be part of this mess that I’ve seemed to be in. The guys don’t know it but I plan on finding Tia myself very soon.

“Are you okay now?”

I nodded in response to his question. He saw enough tears for one day. I spent most of the day in his arms, hearing him tell me that it’s not my fault. We needed to do something that would distract Landon long enough for me to slip away and find Tia. I thought hard for a few minutes before Landon continued to talk to me.

“I just realized that today is my birthday. It’s weird how it just slipped my mind.”

I felt Landon pull away from me. When I looked up at him, he seemed to be thinking hard about something.  I should have remembered that his birthday was today but I guess spending years avoiding him and being in the situation we were in had me forgetting small things like birthdays. This meant that my birthday wasn’t far. I’d hate to spend my birthday the same way we were today. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. If I suggest that we do something to celebrate, he would let his guard down and stop watching me like a hawk.

“Hey how about we do something special. We both know that we need to get our mind off of our predicament and pretend that for one night we have nothing to worry about,” I suggested, before I left the kitchen and searched for the alcohol stash.

If all else fails, I could always get him drunk. I’m sure if he drank enough; he would pass out and won’t wake up until tomorrow morning. If my dad had alcohol hidden in his office then Landon or his dad must have a stash of alcohol somewhere around this house. A small smile made it on my face, as a plan started to form in my head. I wonder how much whiskey he needed to drink before he is no longer watching my every move. It won’t be much I’m sure.

“Wait! Aly you don’t need to do anything. I never do anything except go to a regular party that someone has. We shouldn’t be trying to have fun anyway,” Landon said, as he followed me to what looked like a home office.

“No I think this is a good idea. If I let my thoughts go back to Tia then I just might cry again. I don’t want to cry anymore,” I said, as I walked into the small office.

“I don’t know. This might be a bad idea. It just seems wrong to celebrate something like my birthday. I know turning eighteen is suppose to be special or something but I just don’t feel like  pretending that nothing is wrong,” he explained, as he watched me walk over to the small area that was full of different bottles of alcohol.

I ignored him as I searched for the one bottle that I knew would help me. When I saw the whiskey bottle, it looked like it was untouched. It wasn’t a surprise because our dad’s had decided months ago that they would cut down on the drinking. If Mr. Moore realizes that we touched his stash, Landon would be in a world of trouble. I would have to remember to replace what we use before our parents get back from their little vacation at the cabin.