The woman just pulled away from his touch. It's probably his wife. She looked disgusted with him, though. "You're just as guilty as the poor Brian kid. I'm tired of all your accidents! I can't live knowing what you've done!" She cried, releasing a shaky breath before walking away.

I can't believe what I had just heard. Ray's Doctor was responsible for his death. My doctor...
I turned the corner, exposing myself completely, but I didn't care if he knew that I heard. I'm surprised I haven't done anything rash yet.

"You..." Was all I could speak.

He whipped around because I startled him.

"Gerard!" He gasped. "H-How much did you hear?" He stuttered with wide eyes.

"Enough!"

"You have to understand that it was an accident-"

"What did you do? I deserve to know what happened." My voice shook as my emotions teetered between rage and anguish.

"I-I overdosed him on a drug that sent him into cardiac arrest and eventually to-to death." He admitted shamefully, but that didn't keep the anger from overtaking my body.

As the impulsive rush travelled through my veins I lunged at him, pinning him against the wall. I was blinded by rage and wrapped my fingers tightly around his neck. I could feel his scum pulse under my fingertips.

"You killed him!" I accused, hot tears ran down my cheeks and I felt them run down like waterfalls.

"I'm sorry! Please! I can't breath!" He gasped, his voice strained.

"You fucking deserve to die you piece of shit!" I mutter, a look of disgust altering my face.

"Killing me would do nothing but make your life even harder, Gerard." It was a valid statement that knocked some sense into me and I tried to read his face to determine if this guy was being a smart ass or not.

"Either way you're gonna rot in jail." When I said that a sudden look of realization covered his face as if this was new news to him. Perhaps, it is a mind boggling thing to remember you're a murderer.

I released him and backed away as far as possible trying to calm my nerves.

"You can't tell anyone please! It'll ruin everything I've worked for! Please." He pled.

Suddenly, I didn't know what to do. He claims it was an accident, but what if he's lying?

What would Ray do? He would sympathize for him, but he would want justice too. Right?

I shook my head as my thoughts mushed together stressfully.

"You want me to let you get away with murder?" I stated aloud, trying to wrap my head around this. He didn't reply, he just hung his head low. "Recess is probably over. You have to take the stand." I reminded him before turning on my heels and walking back towards the direction I think the courtroom is. I shook my clammy hands in an attempt to calm myself before entering.

A few wrong turns later I relocated the large double doors. The session was in place and as quietly as I could, I pushed open the heavy door and went to sit beside my mom.