DIRTY GAMES

THALIA'S POV

Nyx swung her sword and everything went in slow motion.

An arrow came from nowhere and hit at Nyx sword making it fly away.

She turned towards the direction of arrow and so did we but we cannot find anyone.

Suddenly everything went pitch black again.

She is playing tricks again.

But when light came back , she was standing there but Andy was standing by the tree and all monsters were either dead or killing each other.

Nyx saw this and got angry "Stupid...Idiots why are you killing your allies?"

We heard a laughter from the shadows..... we thought Hades but then he said something and voice was very fimiliar

"Everyone has a nightmare and you know what your  monsters have a lot of nightmares...Darkness can bring insanity....by the way who would know it better than you yourself Nyx."

"WHO ARE YOU?" Nyx shouted in anger.

"Well you are a great fighter and I think even I am one so why not test each other."the voice replied which we knew belongs to Percy.

"I WON'T FIGHT YOU UNTIL YOU SHOW YOURSELF." Nyx shouted back at nothing.

An arrow again came and hit her on her leg.

She groaned in pain.

"Well I am not giving you much choices." Percy said again.

"You ......."She was cursing when again an arrow came but Nyx dodged it and threw an knife towards the direction  from where the arrow came.

"At last you started." 

This time Nyx went dark and hid herself.

Fight kept going. We can only see the knives and arrows flying in random directions.

Wow so now we cannot see anything just hear groans and knives and arrows.

Suddenly a Pegasus came flying down.

A voice groaned below the Pegasus.

We all ran  and saw the prince of Sea, Triton .

Now we were able to hear more voices . 

Thunder rumbling, waves churning, earth shaking and Darkness was increasing.

Suddenly Nyx stopped and Percy came in front of her.

"You...How.....Dead...."Nyx stuttered.

"Yeah I know you planned well to kill me  but when i jumped from the top, Void sucked me in his portal and gave me his powers. So after that I was tracking down every single one who made my life living hell."Percy said

Nyx thought of running away but  Percy was faster and he caught her by her hands and twisted her and placed his sword at her neck.

Fear was written all over her face.

But she cried out loud"BROTHER!!!"

We turned towards the direction to see one and only Tartarus, the worst nightmare of Olympus.

Tartarus kept Olympians busy. But how is he roaming free with no one attack him.

Then we saw Typhoon being attacked by the Gods.

Oh no so this was a long plan which can only be stopped by Percy.

"Oh see your brother is here to save you." Percy taunted.

Tartarus growled.

"Won't you stop me?Won't you help her?"Percy taunted again.

Tartarus just moved a inch when Percy stabbed his sword at Nyx heart.

We all stood there dumbfound .

Percy just now killed Nyx in front of Tartarus.

Tartarus roared in anger.

First nothing happened but then.

Bianca fell clutching her head followed by Luke,Beck,Selina and Ethan.

They started flickering and crying in pain.

Seeing this Andy attacked on Tartarus but he was angry and way too stronger than Nyx and Andy.

He threw Andy away.

Andy landed and groaned in pain. Annabeth ran to her.

Percy turned to assassins"Go and help Gods. Kill Typhoon."

They nodded and ran to help the gods.

"So how you felt when I killed your sweet little sister in front you Tartarus?"

And then everything went blur.

Sorry again for such a slow update and sorry like I promised this would be the last chapter but it is not. One more chapter is left and then book will end.

Comments your views and vote if you liked the chapter.