HOOD GUY

FRANK POV

Month passed since we all got immortality.

We practised our power brought it to the maximum extent.

Jack was taught by Harry so that he can use his Poseidon's power in war.

Everything was looking fine but deep down we all had that guilt.

We all were the reason why the two times saviour of Olympus committed suicide.

A person who scares all the monsters and devils.

Today we all got a message in our dream to meet all gods at Throne room.

We reached there but there was no one except Hestia.

She was never the same after Percy's death.

We all bowed to her .

" What brings you all here?"

" We all were called here by gods." Thalia said.

" No. We didn't call you. There was no meeting held" Hestia said.

" I guess they didn't tell you because you are maiden and you don't have a kid to inform. It would have been planed at last moment " Jack said.

" If there is anything or any plan then it is informed to every god or goddess irrespective of their status, son of Ares. " she said.

" You are right Hestia " A voice said from the shadows behind the pillar.

It was Prometheus.

We all took out our weapon but suddenly many drachne came and attacked at us.

They were very fast and they took our weapons.

Their weapons were on our neck.

Hestia shot a fire ball at Prometheus but he dodged and ran and tackled her to Zeus throne.

Hestia was there when some drachne came and held her hand.

Prometheus took out his sword and everything went in slow motion.

Prometheus brought his sword up to swing it and from no where a dark black arrow came and pierced his chest and then Prometheus was just a golden dust.

Suddenly a black hooded guy emitting a lot of aura jumped behind the drachne that were holding Hestia.

" NO ONE DISRESPECT HER." he said and till the time the drachne moved around to face him.

His sword took off all their faces.

" Don't you dare to move or elsssseee all thesssee will die" Drachne holding Jason said.

The hood guy kneeled down and put his two swords.

Drachne holding Jason came forward after passing jsaon to another one.

As she placed her hand on the person's hood. She jumped a meter part and suddenly started burning and turning black.

The hood guy threw two black knifes at the Drachne holding Nico and Jason.

The knifes hit straight in between their eyes and they both turned to dust.

Nico and Jason reacted faster and attacked at the Drachne holding me and Thalia.

Jason and Nico killed the drachne and we all attacked on remaining.

After killing all the drachne we turned and saw the hood guy kneeling near Hestia.

We all ran to her and saw Hestia flickering. Her aura was becoming weak.

" Do something " Annabeth yelled at the hood guy.

" Call Apollo fast. I cannot help in this" hood guy said and jumped from the window.

I ran to window to saw him becoming a black phenoix and fly away.

Seconds later all gods flashed .

" What happened here?" Athena asked.

Apollo saw Hestia and ran to her and started saying some spells.

Hestia gained her aura back and we all took nector and ambrosia before narrating the whole story and hood guy.