AGAIN BETRAYED.

Ronald POV.

We all went to Percy's room.

We knocked and he opened and we all went inside but worry was written on our faces.

" Hey guys! What happened all of you all together? Is there a meeting or something? And why are you all worried? " He asked thousand questions.

" Perseus we wanna tell you something " Rose started

" Yes?" He said.

" We know that you were demigod " Jas said and his face went completely pale white as if there was no blood.

" Who told you?" He asked.

" We knew all along" Brooke said.

" So there is no problem right?" He asked.

" No there was no problem but now we have a problem. Our world is under attack and we need you" Harry said.

" Wait what? What do you mean by we?" He started getting.

" Percy Jackson we heard a lot about your loyalty and your bravery. Even we are demigods but we are different " I said and his face looked like he was angry as well as sad.

" And you never thought of telling me? And how are you different? "

" I am daughter of Aphrodite. I was taken away by the Chaos, the creator when you were not born also. I was the the first charmspeaker and so Chaos wanted to keep me with him as his assassin. We all taken by Chaos to become his assassin and to be ready for situation like this in which our kind are in danger and we have a thin chance of winning a war. We all highly trained for fighting but few years ago, Chaos sent us here as he saw Gaea rising and he was afraid that you all may loose but we followed you all and saw you all winning against all the odds. We saw your betrayal, we saw your loyalty too. We know how important you are for mortals as well as our kind. So we request you to be the Percy Jackson again please and come with us in this war." Rose said.

" Do you seriously think I will ever going to believe you all again? That's it. I had enough of betrayal in my life. I am giving up. And I am not coming with you." He said and stormed out of the room and I guess from our lives too. I guess this was it of the great Percy Jackson.

" We did our part. Now it's time we move away and start the plan. First we have to go the the camp again and confront them. Chaos told he already told them about us and so we just have to go" I said .

I looked at Jas, daughter of Athena. She is the one who takes the decision and Rose does the talking being daughter of Aphrodite.

We all flashed at the camp border and there stood the left of the seven.

" Hello and welcome back to CAMP half blood" A blonde girl said whom I remember as Percy's ex-girlfriend, Annabeth Chase.

" Hello Annabeth, I am Rose , daughter of Aphrodite. " Rose said.

" I am Jasmine, daughter of Athena and your sister. Unlike any of you, I have the power to read mind." Jas said.

Harry went forward and said " I am Harry, son of Poseidon. "

" I am Brooke, son of Zeus " Brooke said.

" I am Ronald , son of Hades " I said.

Later Chiron came and we all went in the camp.