I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

Yes I know I didn't update from a very long time and I am really sorry for that. But hey here I am back.

JASON POV

WHAT THE HECK JUST NOW HAPPENED?

" Perseus I think you should stay here for tonight since it's already too late so you all can come and stay. " Hestia said and glared at the crowd to see if anyone opposes but everyone was too stunned that they weren't even thinking.

" No it's okay we will go " Percy said.

"No no no we will stay obviously we will stay." Harry said immediately and he gave a look which said no arguments.

" Alright then I will show you around and your place." Hestia said and took them all.
However it was clear that Percy was uneasy.

" What that some kind of some stupid prank by you Jason " Annabeth shouted on me.

" What?" I asked confused.

" You knew that we had a problem with Percy then also you called himPiper said.

" I didn't knew about it. I mean I didn't knew that Percy is Perseus " I defended.

" He is right guys. He said that he didn't meet Perseus when he went in there in concert. So you can call it Fates wish" Nico said

" Oh gods!!! You don't know how difficult it is for me" Annabeth said and moved her hand at her forehead

" if he did anything then I will drown him."  Jack said.

" I know how much you care about me. But you know he is a celebrity and if he vanishes just like that after a party then whole blame will fall on us."Annabeth said.

" I don't understand why are we entertaining such ideas of killing a mortal and more specific a world wide rockstar. It's okay he came he performed and now next morning he will be gone just like everyone. So keep calm and chill" Thalia said .

We all understood her point and said goodnight and went back to sleep.

But my mind only asked me one thing .

Why Percy came when he knew he will be coming here and confronting us?