PAST TRUTH

Ronald POV.

I went in with Jas in my room and we were almost going for bed when door went open and there came Harry.

" ..... I don't understand what's wrong with that girl. She is beautiful and smart as you said and independent again you said. " Harry was asking or yelling at Perseus.

" Hey guys what happened? " Brooke came running with Rose on his heels.

" I saw a damn beautiful girl and now I want to be with her and Perseus is stopping me" Harry said.

" That's good but from when Perseus started interrupting in your sexual life Harry? " Rose asked the question.

" See guys these are not the people who they look. They are much bigger. I am telling you just don't ruin your life by trying to be a part of any of this" Perseus said.

" Wait a sec. First you don't want to come here saying its your worst nightmare and then when you come you get a cool motherly hug from a lady. And then you say these people are having twin personality " I said.

" So you came here before Persues or Percy ?" Jas asked.

" Okay let me tell you. Yes I use to live here early. I loved them. All of them but they all left me all alone and betrayed me and my feeling so I know who and what they are and falling in love here is only mean betrayal " Perseus said and sat on the chair in frustration.

Harry sighed and said " Look Perseus. I never knew this part but trust me I never felt for a girl like this ." Perseus rolled his eyes and mumbled something like ' you say this for every girl bro' " no no I am serious this time. I don't want sex with her. I just want to know her be with her I wanna just love her dude. I really like her." Harry said and it was clear in his voice that he was serious.

Persues just looked up sighed and went out of the room closing the door with a bang!

We all looked at each other and then said good nights and went back to bed with only one thing in my mind.

How much they have broken him and his trust.