FORGIVE ME

Annabeth POV

I ran and ran and ran until I reached Percy's room.
He was still in infirmary and he was not showing any signs of waking up.

Whenever I see him only thing runs in my mind is you lost your lifeline, Annabeth.

I know I can never ask for forgiveness after what I did on his face.
I wanted to tell him how sorry I am and I think this is the best time.

" I am sorry Percy. Everything I did. Everything you did for me. I was wrong all the time. We never understood you. I cheated on you with someone who I knew will leave me one day but still I did. I know you will never forgive me . I know I made you this today. I know I made a loveable ,funny Percy Jackson in a cold heart Void. I never understood why you still helping me. Saving me. We abused you. We betrayed you. We made fun of you and you just took all that on your heart without a word. We underestimated you. I am no one to ask you anything but please wake up now for your sister." I said and leaned to kiss him on his forehead and next thing I knew I was pinned to the wall of infirmary.

" Don't you dare to touch me or try to act like you care about me Annabeth Chase. " Said Percy.

He held me by my collar ,pinned me on the wall and his sea green eyes were now becoming white again slowly.
Last time his eyes turned white, he was in Void mode.

I knew if he want to kill me now,he can and no one will be able to save me.

I was confused to be happy that he is awake or he wants to kill me, love of my life.

He then let me go and turned and left the room without a word.

I cried again.