FLASHBACK..(3)

I didn't answer him first.

" Since you have nothing to reply, so you should be punished now. If any one have any other view can speak now. Later their pieces of advice will not be entertained. " Zeus boomed.

Hestia came forward and hugged me and gave me some peace, since she was goddess of hearth.

I replied" I attacked them because we were having a duel but then Annabeth attacked me to save her love." I glared at Aphrodite.

Goddess of love just smiled at me and said" Yes Percy she has feeling for Jack "

I knew this. So I just nodded.

" And Thalia shot me with a arrow first" I said in my defence.

Apollo was healing Thalia and other hunters and Jack and Athena spawn.

" Still you would have killed them if Apollo would have not healed them at right time." Hera said.

" And what about the part that they tried to kill me?" I asked.

No one answered.

Hades came forward " Fifty huntress and demigods are more important than a son of Poseidon "

This time my father came forward and looked angry.
At least my father was beside me.

" I never expected that you would act like this. I never thought that my son will misuse his powers." I listened him wide eyed but he didn't stop there " I god of sea hereby disown my son Perseus Achilles Jackson "

First I felt nothing then I felt like something was going out of me. I was feeling weak now.

Pain was just like Styx.

From corner of my eyes I saw Jason running towards me and was going to attack.

I put my hand in my pocket to take out Riptide.

But it was not there.

I think it was because of disowning.

By now Jason was in range to attack and I closed my eyes to feel the pain.

But it never came.

I opened my eyes to see that Jason already made his blow and he was standing in a stance which showed clearly that he made his blow.

I looked down to see any cut but it was not there.

Now I noticed that it I cannot see any sword or bow or arrow or gods in their real forms.

Then my brain lit up.

I am just a mortal now and I cannot see or look through mist.

I knew I had no work in this camp now.

I started walking and stumbled after every step because of weakness and sometimes the thing that mortal cannot see come in front and I hit them and stumble.

As I was going to pass Thalia's tree I got stabbed by a kitchen knife.

I turned back to see Nico holding the knife.

He whispered " This was for Thalia "

I almost fell and saw Hestia next to me before closing my eyes and black dots danced in front of me.

Nest time when I opened my eyes I saw my self in a room and Hestia beside me.

" Percy this is a orphanage. I admitted you here and I said I found you on a hill. I healed you as much as I can but its not still healed." She said with a sad face.

I smiled at her and said." Thanks mom"

Tears fell down her cheeks.
" You will always be my son Percy. You were the only demigod who ever understood me."

Then she flashed out and I slept.

When again I opened my eyes I saw my new friends standing beside me.

They introduced themselves and told that even they don't have parents but they have friends and sisters and brothers.

So from there my new journey started.

After few days they heard me singing in bathroom and we discussed of forming a band and do programs to raise money for people like us.

But we never thought that we would become a world sensation. We became so popular that now we own many orphanages and they are much different from any normal orphanages.

I loved to help old people and kids.

My new life was just perfect and I knew that no one will betray me here!

Don't forget to vote ;)