61

"Hey sleepyhead," Hunter voice makes me smile. "You should change unless you're planning on sleeping in your wedding dress."

My wedding dress, my eyes open up and I see that Hunter manage to carry me into our bedroom, I look down at my dress and then I look over at him in his tux and I cannot help but smile.

He sets me down and my eyes wander over him. He looks good in his suit. My wolf surfaces and gives me the courage to say what is on my mind.

"Why don't you take it off for me?" His eyes widen a bit at my request and his eyes turn hooded.

"If that's what you want," he growls and body fills with lust towards my man.

Don't you dare walk into this room!

I snap at my beta knowing well that he loves to do just that.

No worries there I wouldn't want to go blind. I can hear him laughing.

He makes himself evaporate from my mind. There is this feeling coursing through my body and I cannot help but ravish in it. Hunter eyes stay on me as my wolf nearly jumps in joy.

We're finally going to complete the mating bond!

Suddenly I am wide awake all traces of sleepiness gone and my wolf is on alert.

Hunter makes his way towards me and my hands go up to his chest. The soft thumping of his heart makes my fingertips tingle pressing my hand against him I can feel my body heat up and his smoldering golden eyes are on mine.

My fingers play with his shirt buttons and he closes his eyes for a moment and when he opens them again they are darker. "Melany," my name is like a prayer on his lips and he says it with so much passion that all my breath escapes me.

"Hunter," I answer him and a low rumbling growl trembles under his shirt and to his mouth.

His hands surprise me as he grabs the back of my thighs and pushes me up his body as my forearms rest on his chest my hands caress his face. His breathing is rapid as he pushes me against the bedroom wall and my legs wrap around him.

"You don't know what you're doing to my wolf and me. You're driving us insane." His lips go to my jawline as I roll my head back giving him more room skin to explore. His lips kiss a electrify trail from my chin to the nape of my neck and back.

Hunter's hand slowly starts moving higher as his lips slowly make their way towards mine. He pecks me quickly and moves away and I growl in frustration at him. His hand has now reached my dresses zipper and his fingers skim over my back making me shiver.

"You don't know how much I want to rip this off of you but I won't," the sound of a zipper being lowered and our breaths is all that can be heard at the moment. His fingernail trail down my back as his hand moves and I gasp. He puts me down and his hand caress me as they grab ahold of the waistline and Hunter pulls it down making a heap of material at my feet.

I stand before Hunter in my bra and panties his eyes full of hunger devour me completely. My hands flinch wanting to cover myself but his eyes soften and he comes closer his hands grabbing at my bare waist and as if I were a light as a feather he lifts me out of my dress, my feet slip out of my heels easily, setting me gently on my feet.

I can sense his animalistic side rising and he swiftly takes off his blazer and his hands go unbutton his vest as well dropping it on the floor.

"Let me," my voice is faint and I swallow down my nerves. He takes a deep breath and nods my hands go to the top button and ungracefully unbutton it. My nerves get the best of me and my fingers grip the folds of his shirt and tear four buttons. "Shit! I'm sorry."