55

What just happened? Today just seems to be getting better and better.

Well at least he's coming over.

I know.

I sit there staring at our seating arrangement when the footsteps make me look up. Andrew comes into view and he looks exhausted as if his baby kept him up all night.

"What happen?" I ask.

"Her emotions take a toll on the both of us. She is asleep at the moment." He sighs in relief and I sigh with him I feel my friends pain.

"Is she okay?"

"Yes," he sits on the loveseat's armrest and drapes him body over me resting his head on top of mine.

"Andrew you need your sleep," I probe him hoping that he listens to me.

"I know, but I don't think I'm a sleep for the next eighteen years. She's having triplets you know," my eyes go up to him.

Wow triplets!

"How do you..." Angie has not said anything.

"I can hear their heartbeats. I know for sure on is going to drive me up the wall." I want to laugh at his remark but the look on his face tells me he is being serious.

"How?"

"Its heartbeat is much faster than the other two and it seems to be the one that moves the most."

Wow.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks," he sighs and stays relaxed on top of me

We sit there is silence. I missed my best friend. He has been so busy with his mate that I hardly get to spend time with him, we just handle business.

"Let's go for a run, I really need it," Andrew looks down at me and there is a gleam in them showing me that he would love that.

Without another word we run to the door and Andrew beats me to it. He runs down the steps and shifts on the ground I run off the top step and jump into the air shifting into my wolf before my feet hit the ground.

He shakes his head.

Show off!

Yes I am.

We run into the trees and my wolf is elated. We run so fast that the trees start blurring past us.

Andrew's chocolate brown wolf howls happily into the air and I cannot help but see the change of energy just because he shifted. I as well feel energized and stress free.

I missed this.

Me too, he agrees.

We run as far as our feet can carry us and the time seem limitless as if there is nothing on this earth but my wolf and I.

She's awake.

Let's head back, Hunter should be arriving soon.

We run back to the pack house and I sense that he has not arrived.

We shift and I clear my throat.

"Andrew," He is about to run up stairs but he turns to look at me. "Do you know if Hunter is having a bachelor party?"

He gives me a wicked smile and my lip pulls towards a frown, "he shot down that idea the second Ken suggested it. Hunter said he rather spend his last night as a bachelor with you."

Really!

He nods. I wave him off and he runs into the house. I walk in and head upstairs and change. My room has changed a lot since I have met Hunter. My walls are covered with pictures of Hunter, Andrew, Ken, and Angie.