59

My reflection stares back at me. My eyes are more prominent since my makeup is natural except for the eyes. The smoky look makes them pop out at me. My red hair is tamed into an elegant curls that are pinned to my head as a few curls caress around my face. I take a deep breath and walk over to Mathew who is in the hallway.

Once everything is in place I feel my stomach churn. My hairs done, makeup done, dress on, and shoes on as well. Mathew's hand wraps around mine and he tries to calm me down.

"Breathe Melany. Breathe. He is the man you want to spend the rest of your life with, right?"

Is he questioning my love for Hunter? All my nerves forgotten for the moment I look over at Mathew with a 'are you kidding me right now' look and he shrugs.

"It was a question. Do you have what you're going to say memorized?"

"No, we both agreed that we wouldn't say anything other than what the minister says. Well more like I didn't want to and Hunter agreed."

"Lucky him," he grins.

"Four minutes!" The man in a suit yells and I turn to look at Angie.

"He's here to make sure everything flows smoothly since I can't really move much." She looks down at her belly.

"Okay this might be your wedding sweetheart but it's also mine so get moving," he tells me swaying hand around in front of me. "Someone bring me the veil. Veil! For the love of everything that is holy bring me that veil!" He screams and my makeup artist runs to him.

"Here," she sighs as he fans his hand over his face.

"Fabulous!" He smiles at her and turns to face.

"Bow down," he giggles, "I've always wanted to say that to an alpha." He quickly pins my veil and instructs us to head downstairs. My nerves get to me once again.

"Everyone is in place. Bride is ready cue music." He talks to an earpiece then he looks at us, "it's Showtime." He says in a singsong voice.

Mathew leads me to the kitchen towards the backdoor. I have not been able to look at the backyard because Angie forbids it. Damon comes running out from out of nowhere with Andrew his heels.

"This must be our ring bearer," Angie beams at him. He gives her a cheeky smile and she instructs him on what he is doing. Hopefully he understands. Andrew comes over and embraces me.

"You look beautiful," he steps back and looks over me.

"Thank you! Is Hunter," he stops me and smiles.

"He waiting for you at altar," my heart quickens.

"We're late!" The man yells and I feel as if he is going to have a heart attack before the wedding even starts. Damon looks over to me and smiles.

"Pretty," he says extending the 'e' and I cannot help but smile at him.

"Thank you handsome." He is wearing a tux and I cannot help but smile at his cuteness.

Damon walks out and soon Andrew makes his way through the back door as well.

"I have you no matter what," Mathew says as we stand next to the door. This brings some comfort to me. The man in the suit put the veil over my face and my arm wraps around Mathew's securely.

We step into the view of the door. The aisle is separated by the two packs. Mine on the left and Hunter's pack is on the right. My eyes stay on my pack Angie snuck her way around and now is looking at me all teary eyed. My eyes drift to Jonah as he smiles at me and his chest heaves as he tries to get enough oxygen, I know how you feel.