16

Waking up from a good night sleep seems to be just what I need with Hunter by my side that is exactly what I get. His chest rises pushing my head up as well. The warmth of his chest against my cheeks makes me feel good glancing up I see that he is still asleep.

Hunter looks peaceful in his sleep. His mouth is ajar as he breathes in quietly. His arm is wrapped around me. I slowly remove it and climb over him. I am about to make my escape when he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Hunter," I hiss as he turns to his side taking me with him. I am half buried beneath him.

"Where are you going?" His voice sounds like velvet to my ears as he barely wakes up. He buries my face into his chest as he nuzzles my hair breathing in my scent.

"I was going to get breakfast." My voice is muffled by his chest he groans deeply and falls silent.

I am beginning to think he fell asleep again until he groans again, "Fine let's go."

Hunter gets out of the bed and stands up unstable. He teeters back and forth as he rubs his sleepy eyes with his fist. This reminds me of a child that cannot seem to wake up or school in the morning.

"You can stay." I sit up and climb off. He shakes his head and looks at me with his half open eyes.

"I'm awake."

Hardly! My wolf finds it cute that he wants to have breakfast with me even though he is exhausted.

"Barely," my remark makes his eyes open wide and a mischievous gleam shines in his eyes. He is by my side quickly and bends down putting his arm behind my thighs and lifting me off the ground and his other arm holds me in place. I scream as my arms wrap around his neck. "Put me down!" I scream at him.

"No," he walks out the room with me in his arms, I struggle but he does not put me down. There are two men in the living room having a chat. They stop their talk and stare as Hunter makes his way to the kitchen with me in his arms.

This is embarrassing!

I find it quite lovely.

You would.

The kitchen is packed with pack member as Hunter steps in everyone fall silent. Andrew and Ken are eating and when Ken sees us the fork that is heading to his mouth drops noisily on his plate sending food flying in Andrew's direction. His eyes seem as they could fall out of their sockets if he open them a bit wider.

"Morning Melany," Andrew smiles at me and then picks a piece of egg off his arm and flings it to Ken, "Hunter."

"Good morning Andrew, Ken you have better manners than that." Hunter scowls and Ken shakes his head and clears his throat.

"Good morning Alpha Hunter and Alpha Blake." The smile on his face is an amused one.

"Morning everyone," Hunter walks to the table and puts me down so he can grab some food. "Sit down I'll bring you a plate." I take my normal seat next to Andrew and Ken is next to him.

"How did you sleep?" I ask Ken.

"Amazingly! Thank you for the hospitality Alpha Blake."

"No problem." Hunter puts down my plate and I see that he has served me hash brown, eggs, and bacon.

"Thanks," I look up at him and he smiles at me as he puts down his plate and heads over to the beverage area.

"Wow," Ken says as his eyes go back to his plate.

"What?" I question as Andrew acts like he did not hear anything.

"Nothing Alpha," Ken bows down his head.