Chapter 18

I toss another note at the small tit blond that is dancing on the stage in front of me. The club is stuffy; it smells like sweat and alcohol. I am seated at the edge of the stage, overlooking the neon lights that glow in the darkness of the strip club. I keep checking my phone as the sign that flashes "Girls, Girls, Girls" reflects off the large touch screen, and keeps making me think that I am receiving a message. I'm secretly hoping that it would be Kate, that she would apologise for upsetting me and ask me if she could make it up to me.

The music is loud and irritating. I down my tequila and signal to the topless brunette, the one with the tattoo of a heart on her left breast, to bring me another. Lighting a smoke, I sit back and try to enjoy the show.

Fucking Kate. Why the fuck would she do this to me. Who was she messaging, probably Bryce. That dick head Bryce. I fucken knew that she was still seeing him, and here I am like a fool, trying to show Kate that he is cheating, lying asshole, when she has been seeing him the whole time.

I should have hit her harder. I should have taught her a proper lesson. I will still show her what Bryce has done. I will fucking ruin the both of them.

I stand from my table, and walk towards a slightly plumpish girl, with brown hair, denim shorts and a silver bikini top. She smells sweet, too sweet. She has bad skin, and her finger nails are painted luminous pink.

"How much for head?"

"500"

"Fine, let's go." I walk towards the back rooms that I know all too well, stopping first at the bar to take my shot of Tequila.

The music is faded back here, and walls are a dirty red. The tiles, black and white have been walked on so many times that the colour has begun fading. Footprints of past patrons to this fine establishment, still stick to the floor.

I stop and turn to the women that I have just hired for a few minutes.

"I want you to look at me ok. I don't want you to take your eyes off mine. I will stand and you will sit."

"Whatever you want baby."

I push the black door open, marked 4. The room is painted the same colour as the walls outside. The lighting is dark and the room smells like dust, mould and smoke. In front of me is a black chair with no arm rests and a small coffee table with an ashtray. The reason I like this room is because there is no bed. I might let these girls give me head, but I will never fuck one of them.

I only come here when I want some privacy. I have lots of friends that own clubs and pubs, and lots of spots around town that are much better than this shit hole, but tonight I wanted to be left alone. The girls here might not be the prettiest, but they don't talk, they don't ask questions and you don't have to fucking strip for them to get their attention.

Big tit brunette closes the door behind her and walks towards the chair.

"Wait, get off." I take the small packet of Coke out my top pocket and empty it out on the glass covered coffee table.

I take a hit and lean back, enjoying the sensation that hits me immediately. I haven't done drugs in a long time. I tried to clean up, after Lea left, to focus on my business, but tonight is a special occasion, so I might as well treat myself?

"Come sit." I stand from the chair and gesture for the bitch to sit.

I undue my belt, and let her do the rest.

"Look at me, don't forget to look at me." I hiss from in between my clenched jaw as she takes me into her mouth.

After this, I am going to find her. I am going to fucking find her and I am going to ruin her pretty boy imagine of Bryce. She has probably run back to him, crying like a little bitch. I thought she would be able to take a punch, she liked it rough in bed, so disappointing.

I look down at the brown, blood shot eyes that are staring dully up at mine. This is nowhere as good as what Kate could do. She really was something in bed. I need to wrap this up, I want to see Kate. I want to see the look on Bryce's face when I tell her all about his little secret.