Chapter 22

(Hi Everyone... We are almost at the end... Thank you for reading! Please may I ask that if you are reading my story, that you please follow me and vote on the chapters. This way I will be able to make the featured story page. I need all the followers and votes that I can possibly manage. To those that have voted, You are all beautiful, Thank you!!)

The moment that I have waited for, finally realised. I stand watching Lea, Bryce and Kate stare at each other under the dim light of Bryces empty entrance hall.

Bryce is holding the women that I had planned to marry in his arms and Kate stands by absolutely dumb founded.

She has not spoken one word, I thought I had seen her mutter something when Lea fell into Bryces arms, but I cant be sure? Both women, their beautiful skin marked by me, stand and look at one another with a look I cant quiet place.

Slowly Kate turns her gaze from Bryce and Lea and looks at me.

"I'm sorry Kate." I say as I reach my hand out to her.

"Rob," she look at my out stretched hand and then meets my eye. All I want for her is to take my hand. She must, now that she knows what he did? Surely she will not continue seeing him, how could she, he cheated, he lied?

"Rob, she is you fionce?"

Kate moves towards me, but doesn't take my hand. I feel like a fool having it stretched out into the emptiness like this; hoping to grasp onto something that I still have faith in is there.

"She was Kate, until I found the two of them," I use my disregarded hand to gesture towards Lea that is now standing beside Bryce looking extremely worried, "in my house one night. "He was standing in my bedroom with no clothes on, and she," I spit the word out, "was sitting with the evidence of their crime right infront of her." Lea's eyes flick from Kate, to me and then to Bryce.

I can see the confusion in Kate's eyes, she looks towards Bryce.

"Bryce, what is he talking about?"

"Kate get away from him. He is delusional. He doesn't know what he is talking about." His voice, desperate.

"I'm not delusional Kate. You and I both were taken for a ride. He was cheating on you Kate, he ruined your marriage. He destroyed everything." I want her to come to me. I want to show Bryce, that for once, I won!

Kate looks back at me, and the words that come out her mouth next almost knock me to the ground.

"Rob, Bryce did not cheat on me with Lea. She is his sister."

What? What the fuck did she just say? Bryce does not have a sister, I checked. I know he doesn't. She is in denial. She is confused.

"No she is not Kate. She is his lover. They were at my house. He was just about naked." Now I sound desperate.

"No Rob," Lea speaks, "I am his sister. His family adopted me the year Bryce left college. I was telling you the truth, you just would not listen."

My head is clouded and my world spins. I feel nauseous; the alchol is making its way back up. What the fuck is going on? This can't be true, they are all playing a fucking game with me. I checked, I used my resources and one of my best researches to check. He doesn't have a sister, he can't.

"You are all playing a fucking game with me." I am embarrassed. I hate feeling embarrassed, it makes me angry, and no body wants me angry.

"What the fuck were you doing at my house then, in my room, with no clothes on?" I look at Bryce and then to Lea, "And you, you were on that website? You told me that you had met him through the website!" I begin pacing. Was all of this a waste of my time? I run my hands through my hair and try to make sense of what is going on. Kate's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Bryce, what were you doing at Lea's house? Is he telling the truth? Lea, what is going on?" Kate is standing between Bryce and myself. She is undecided as to who's side she belongs to.

"Kate, I was there, but it wasn't what he thinks. Lea wasn't cheating on him, and I definetly did not cheat on you with her." He almost begins to laugh. He is making me sick, I fucking hate this man.

Kate continues her questioning "Then what Bryce? Why were you naked?" Explain yourself Bryce, try talk your way out this one. I cant hide the small smile that has crept up on my face.

"Kate we will talk about this latter. Now, I want to get this low life out my house." He turns to face me. Lea is standing against the wall. She looks a mess. Her light brown hair, is hanging in a messy ponytail and her cheek is swelling from my previous incident. Her green eyes unable to hide her fear, her confusion and the mascara she had on runs down her face.

Kate looks from Bryce to me. Her face still egged with concern. She walks back to him and takes Bryces hand in hers. I cannot believe what is happening. Both the women that were once mine stand sided with fucking Bryce. This is not how I pictured things happening. This is not what I had imagined at all.

I came here to expose the truth. To ruin him, to show Kate who he really was, but instead I am standing here like fool. Like a fucking bad joke. They are all humiliating me, they are all playing a mind game. Fuck each and every one of them. Fuck Kate.

I can feel myt hand begin to twitch as the heat creeps up my face. This is the same feeling I got when I fucked that bitch in the bathroom years ago when she turned me down. The same feeling I get when my women disrespect me. I can almost taste the anger.

"I am not going anywhere, until you two tell the truth." I stand with my 9mm pointed in Bryces face. I am done playing games. Every emotion that I have kept bottled up since Lea left is erupting inside me like a volcano that has been dormant for years, Bryce will confess, I will make him confess.

A shocked Kate speaks first, "Jesus Rob, put the gun down" I ignore her plee and keep my weapon pointed at the face of the man that I hate. The man is making me out to be fool.

"This is for you Kate, you need to know that the is not the man that he has been pretending to be."

Kates voice is high pitched. 'Rob, what the fuck are you talking about. Lea is his sister, no body was cheating on anybody. I was the cheat. I was the one that fucked things up. I had the affair, not them!"

What is she saying? None of this makes sense. I look towards Bryce and at her words I can see the pain in his face, but not surprise. He knew? This is not news to him? No, this is all part of their game, I wont fall for this shit

"Don't bullshit me Kate." I try my best to pretend that I don't believe her. "I know what I saw that night. These two were fucking up to something." The gun is shaking -slightly in my hands, the adrenaline from the coke and my emotions driving me forward.

"Rob, put the gun down." Bryce's voice is steady, almost calm. "You have nothing here. Nothing happened. You have been caught up in massive misunderstanding. Put the gun down, leave this house, and we can all go on our way."

Who the fuck does this guy think he is? "Oh excuse me Mr Negotiater, but was anyone fucking talking to you? I am giving you one more chance to tell me the truth."

I'm not sure why I did what I did next, whether it was the fact that I felt humiliated, that I had begun believing that what they were telling me was the truth, if it was because I was tierd; tierd of always coming second best to Bryce, that Kate had chosen him, that Lea had chosen him, or whether it was because I was humiliated and humiliation along with tequila, coke and anger, does not sit well with me.

I pull Kate into my arms and place the gun against her head. She stumbles backwards into my body as I wrap my arm around her neck.

Both Lea and Bryce step forward instantaneously. Bryce has murder in his eyes, and fear. A whole lot of fear.

I can smell Kate, I can smell the sweet scent of her skin, the fruity flavour of her hair. Her rapid breathing brings me back to the time on the couch, when she was breathing directly into my ear as she mounted me. The thought makes my pants twitch. I love the sense of power I have here, over everyone in this room.

"Ok Bryce, Lea. Tell me the truth, right fucking now."

After what felt like forever Bryce steps forward, defeat in his eyes and as I move the gun back to him, he quietly says, "Ok Rob, this is what happened...."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 22, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hanging on, Till Death do us part...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें