Chapter 8

I wake with one hell of a headache, as the smell of bacon fills my room. Rob must be making breakfast. Before I get out of bed I relive my antics of last night and decide that it is probably not the best idea; the last time I checked the floor is unable to actually swallow a person. I cant believe I allowed a stranger in my house, and that I basically begged him to take me in my passage. Ah Tequila, my old and oh so dangerous friend.

Standing in front of the mirror, I attempt to brush the bird nest on my head. Last nights make up is smudged across my face and my eyes are as red as that one time Bryce and I smoked a joint behind his college workshop. I make a run for the bathroom so that Rob doesn't have to see me looking like this. I brush my teeth, wash my face and put in some eye drops. Ill catch a shower after I've had something to eat, I am starving.

The smell from the kitchen pulls me like a bee to hunny, and as I enter the kitchen, I cant help the smile that spreads across my face. Rob is standing in the kitchen with my gown wrapped around his body. It is obviously way too small for his big physique and it is barely covering the good parts. He has laid the table with bacon, eggs, toast, fried tomato and almost every sauce that I have in my cupboards. The table is set for two, next to one another, and a bouquet of red roses is the centre piece. When did he have time to get those? What time is it?

"Morning Rob. Making yourself at home?"

"Morning beautiful." He smiles and gently places a peck on my cheek. I cant help but blush. "I hope you don't mind," he looks down at his outfit, "I had a shower after I got back from the store, and I tossed my clothes in the wash. It was only afterwards that I realised you don't have a dryer, so I don't really have anything to wear right now." He looks slightly embarresed as he rubs the fabric of my robe.

"No, I don't mind. Its quiet a snug fit though." I tug at the collar of my robe.

"Would you like me to take it off instead?" that sideways smirk of his makes my insides grown.

"No. Try keep your clothes on a bit. It does make your butt look a bit big though." I try to say this with my most serious expression.

"Geez women, could you take your eyes of my butt for one minute please. I feel like you are harassing me." I roll my eyes and pretend to throw a dish cloth at him.

"Can I sit?"

"Yes, please. I hope your hungry. I am starving. Apparently stripping works up quiet an appetite."

"I can imagine it does." I try and brush this topic away. I don't want to talk about how his godlike body which makes me want to do things I would have never imagined I would do again. It makes me so uncomfortable knowing that I will surrender my body to this man that I just met. I don't even know anything about him. What the hell was I thinking last night?

Rob and I sit at the table as we both begin to dig into the delicious spread that he has prepared for us. It is an absolute treat to eat something that I didn't have to prepare. The smell of the roses is evident and I stop to admire the beauty of each petal.

"Thank you for the Roses." I smile at him shyly. It has been a very long time since someone brought me roses.

"It a pleasure Kate. The store only had this one left. I would have bought you more if I could." He is staring directly into my eyes as he places his hand on mine on the table.

A shock wave shoots directly up my arm and into stomach at the feel of his hand on mind. I don't try and pull it away, instead I smile weakly back at him.

"What's the occasion for these?"

"You, just you.' He is saying all the right things. "Its just a small thank you for letting me take you on a date." He takes his hand away and continues eating.