Chapter 6

I rest my head on the fridge door. Its cold, it feels amazing on my flushed face. I'm definitely still drunk, the speckles of paint that messed on the wooden floor when we painted this kitchen 4 years ago, are dancing under my intoxicated vision.

I feel like im going to vomit; not just because of the alcohole, but because of what just happened.

I look up and Rob who standing in the kitchen doorway in only his black Calvin Klein Underwear. His hair a moppy mess on his head and eyes slightly puffy. He still looks hot as hell. I'm so distracted by this half naked man standing in front of me that I almost forget how pissed I am at him.

"Rob, what are you doing?" I don't really bother lifting my head from the fridge. I have only turned it slightly.

"I'm looking at you." I stand up straight-ish and give him the most unimpressed look I can muster at the time.

"I heard you talking; I thought there was someone else here?" His answer comes across very innocently.

"And you calling me 'baby' why exactly?" I know that Bryce heard him, I didn't know what to tell him so I just figured I would cut the call short. I know its over between us, but somehow I still feel terrible about it.

He walks towards me, lean over and opens the fridge, forcing me to step back right into him.

I'm only in my black panties and T-shirt. I didn't think Rob would wake up. He is only in his jockys, and now I am pushed up right against him.

He doesn't make any attempt to move his arm, trapping me between himself and the fridge door. He leans forward and grabs the water. "Would you be so kind?" He holds the water bottle towards me so that I can open the cap. I do as I'm told. "Thank you," he whispers in my ear. He takes a sip, and without any warning his ice cold lips touch my neck. My first response was to move my head, Rob pulls me closer. He keeps planting kisses on my neck. My body takes over. I move my head to the side, giving him full access to my neck. His soft kisses turn into a full sensual assault. Nibbling, kissing, sucking. Fuck it feels good.

Then my brain kicks in. "No wait Rob stop." I push pass his arm.

"Sorry. Sorry Kate." He looks utterly embarrassed. "I don't know what came over me." He brushes his mop of hair away from his forehead. My eyes catch his boner pertruding through his underwear and I immediately flush a bright red and look away.

"No, its fine. I'm sorry, it's just that I.. I don't know. I don't want to get carried away." What the hell am I supposed to say to this man? I'm the one that kissed him on the dance floor like I wanted to jump his bones right there in the middle of the club. I'm the one that was dry humping him on the dance floor and then passed out on his lap when we eventually decided to sit down.

In the parking Megs said she would stay over by me to make sure I was ok, but Rob insisted that she enjoys her night and that he would watch me. As much as I tried to protest, he wasn't having any of it. He has been sleeping in the spare room, and I noticed when I got up to take the call from Bryce that he had placed a dustbin next to my bed incase I needed to vomit I suppose.

"Don't apologise Kate, I was the one in the wrong. I just couldn't help myself. Seeing you standing here like that." His eyes move up and down my body. I'm too tired and still drunk, to care that I'm standing in my kitchen half naked with a man I just met.

"I wasn't expecting you to wake up." I make a very half-hearted attempt to pull my shirt down.

"I'm glad I did." He gives me a crooked smile, eyes directly pointed at my chest.

"Ok, um I think I'm going to go back to bed." I take another sip of water from the fridge. "you never answered my question?"

"What question?"